Reply Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]
Wrote a Supernatural (yaoi) fanfic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:03 pm
Only the first chapter though xD Read if you'd like!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7084000/1/

I will hopefully be writing another one sooooon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 am
finfageek

I'm going to be reading this, hoping that Sam and Dean don't end up being the two boys who end up in bed together

ALSO, I adore Misha Collins. I saw him on some cop show... He was playing a murderer. I was unhappy about that.

Wait... Do I adore Misha, or Castiel?  

Capa Branned-Alms

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

finfageek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 am
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

I'm going to be reading this, hoping that Sam and Dean don't end up being the two boys who end up in bed together

ALSO, I adore Misha Collins. I saw him on some cop show... He was playing a murderer. I was unhappy about that.

Hahaha. Sam and Dean do NOT get together. I didn't want a cliché couple.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 am
Well, doesn't this look interesting? I'll definitely read this. 3nodding
And review it on fanfiction.  

The Insane Azrael

6,900 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Capa Branned-Alms

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:18 pm
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

When I stopped reading last night (I like sleep), it was just after Sam says "it would be highly immoral".
Your eighteen year old boy character is a brave, yet cowardly, man-child (it would help if you mentioned his age earlier, and avoided calling him a "boy"), and I think you pulled too far away from how Sam and Dean really speak
OTHERWISE--I was going to compliment your grammar and your imagery and things, but I've forgotten most of what I read, because I was so exhausted at the time. Just... Ah. I liked those bits of it a lot, and I look forward to reading the rest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

When I stopped reading last night (I like sleep), it was just after Sam says "it would be highly immoral".
Your eighteen year old boy character is a brave, yet cowardly, man-child (it would help if you mentioned his age earlier, and avoided calling him a "boy"), and I think you pulled too far away from how Sam and Dean really speak
OTHERWISE--I was going to compliment your grammar and your imagery and things, but I've forgotten most of what I read, because I was so exhausted at the time. Just... Ah. I liked those bits of it a lot, and I look forward to reading the rest
I shouldn't really explain it, but it's more of a front for Spencer. He was intimidated upon meeting them, but he tries to stay strong just so he doesn't seem like a coward. Just keep reading, hahaha. Hopefully more of your questions will be answered.  

finfageek

Capa Branned-Alms

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

I shouldn't really explain it, but it's more of a front for Spencer. He was intimidated upon meeting them, but he tries to stay strong just so he doesn't seem like a coward. Just keep reading, hahaha. Hopefully more of your questions will be answered.

I'm very glad there's a reason behind his very childish nature.
I did figure something may have been going on, because Sam didn't check Spencer's teeth. Granted, that may not be the big secret--but it is strange, and a rookie move.

You know, if Sam had said "Like I care" to Dean, when Dean mentioned their dad's feelings, Dean would have exploded and begun arguing. sweatdrop

I really don't think I could do a better job of this than you're able to... I'm just trying to... Hm. Constructive criticism? And, if I thought you to be an awful writer, I wouldn't bother complaining about things. So, I mean, try not to get mad gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 pm
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

I'm very glad there's a reason behind his very childish nature.
I did figure something may have been going on, because Sam didn't check Spencer's teeth. Granted, that may not be the big secret--but it is strange, and a rookie move.

You know, if Sam had said "Like I care" to Dean, when Dean mentioned their dad's feelings, Dean would have exploded and begun arguing. sweatdrop

I really don't think I could do a better job of this than you're able to... I'm just trying to... Hm. Constructive criticism? And, if I thought you to be an awful writer, I wouldn't bother complaining about things. So, I mean, try not to get mad gonk
Hahaha no it's all good! I'm not getting mad. I think I did mention that Sam muttered it...so Dean wasn't really supposed to hear it D: And this is meant to be after John's death, so Dean might have agreed (even though he was the one that mentioned his dad wouldn't have accepted taking Spencer along), he just knows how Sam feels about John.  

finfageek

Capa Branned-Alms

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:55 am
finfageek
Hahaha no it's all good! I'm not getting mad. I think I did mention that Sam muttered it...so Dean wasn't really supposed to hear it D: And this is meant to be after John's death, so Dean might have agreed (even though he was the one that mentioned his dad wouldn't have accepted taking Spencer along), he just knows how Sam feels about John.

I'm glad you responded that way, because now I feel as though I'm allowed to talk to you about things in Supernatural, and possibly debate them with you. I've never heard anyone else's opinions on anything.
I don't think Dean would have agreed with Sam. Ever. Dean was very attached to his dad.
I find that interesting because Sam once mentioned he was feeling guilty, because he and Dean were going to betray their grandfather (their mother's father). Sam mentioned wondering what their mother would do/think. Dean replied "I think mom would say 'Just because they're blood, doesn't make em family. Ya have to earn that.'"
I don't know if Dean's opinions just changed after Sam lost his soul, or after he met his second little brother... Regardless, his opinion of "earning" the right to be called "family" doesn't coincide with his blind devotion to his dad.
He often scolded Sam for the arguments Sam started with their father, and considering they know ghosts exist, and they know The Yellow-Eyed Demon is watching them, I don't think Dean would have dared to think a bad thought about their father

If the above makes little sense, I'm sorry. I've yet to sleep (it's currently eight am)

ALSO, I'm really excited to read your reply  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:27 am
Ego sum Alucinatio
finfageek

I'm glad you responded that way, because now I feel as though I'm allowed to talk to you about things in Supernatural, and possibly debate them with you. I've never heard anyone else's opinions on anything.
I don't think Dean would have agreed with Sam. Ever. Dean was very attached to his dad.
I find that interesting because Sam once mentioned he was feeling guilty, because he and Dean were going to betray their grandfather (their mother's father). Sam mentioned wondering what their mother would do/think. Dean replied "I think mom would say 'Just because they're blood, doesn't make em family. Ya have to earn that.'"
I don't know if Dean's opinions just changed after Sam lost his soul, or after he met his second little brother... Regardless, his opinion of "earning" the right to be called "family" doesn't coincide with his blind devotion to his dad.
He often scolded Sam for the arguments Sam started with their father, and considering they know ghosts exist, and they know The Yellow-Eyed Demon is watching them, I don't think Dean would have dared to think a bad thought about their father

If the above makes little sense, I'm sorry. I've yet to sleep (it's currently eight am)

ALSO, I'm really excited to read your reply
Well, after John died, Dean had many opposing opinions about him, especially after he learned that his dad made a deal to bring him to life. Sure, John was a great hunter, and Dean looked up to him for that, but he realized that Sam was right, (and you could see that near the end of season 1, when Dean becomes a bit more rebellious to his dad's orders). He didn't like the fact that they argued because that's ALL they ever did.
I think Dean had a great point with the whole Samuel thing, because Samuel was a big douche bag. They had never met him before, and the one time they do, he's betraying them the whole time.  

finfageek

Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff