Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Roch/Sydney's Plots! Looking for HUNTER RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 am
Such a creeper Chii :/ (and sorry for the accidental second post earlier Ice!)

Um, if you want to remind me at any point starting on the 8th I'd be eternally grateful. Or if you wanted to start the thread and pm me a link that'd be schway too (totally not using Batman Beyond slang). Yin is normally in the gym in the mornings, in the cafeteria at some point each day, and also takes a morning run. But he'll probably be out of commission ICly for at least a couple of days after the meta~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm
Calder needs more guy friends. Night on the town, or learning about music that isn't Scottish Bagpipes, or just about anything would be fun. He needs to be educated in the school of cool.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:00 pm
MoonKitsune
Calder needs more guy friends. Night on the town, or learning about music that isn't Scottish Bagpipes, or just about anything would be fun. He needs to be educated in the school of cool.

I'm up for it! Got any ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Ice Queen
MoonKitsune

I'm up for it! Got any ideas?

Either Roch could take him out to the town or show him songs he could try and sing...horribly.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 pm
MoonKitsune
Either Roch could take him out to the town or show him songs he could try and sing...horribly.

Scareoke? Roch has mentioned the booth in his room on groanspring, and he'd be happy to let him try if asked!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 pm
Ice Queen
MoonKitsune

Scareoke? Roch has mentioned the booth in his room on groanspring, and he'd be happy to let him try if asked!

Sounds great! Should we just assume that Calder spoke to him on groanspring and he invited him over? Calder really doesn't know much music, and he'd need help to figure out how to use any sort of machine.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 am
MoonKitsune
Ice Queen
MoonKitsune

Sounds great! Should we just assume that Calder spoke to him on groanspring and he invited him over? Calder really doesn't know much music, and he'd need help to figure out how to use any sort of machine.

Sure, Roch would be fine with it, and it makes sense since Roch is the president of the FMC<3 (Which I HAVE GOT to do something with sooner or later OTL) Would you like to start?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:11 pm
Ice Queen

Can do!  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:16 am
I REALLY REALLY wanna focus on Syd instead of Roch for a while. Roch's got his points and all the stuff he needs, and Syd's just being developed now.

And she's just... so... SO cute to me crying

So if anyone wants to meet my strange little weapons loving perfectionist Misty, please post!!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff