Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Jack grasped her hand and Richard got into position "Alright, Januff, I can see them coming lets get them out." Jack stayed by her side ready to help Richard in anyway possible.

-a long time later-

Richard approached Molly, Leo, and Omni as he pulled off his gloves smiling "as predicted, twins. a boy and a girl. you can see them now. but quietly"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm
Molly smiled as she lead the boys over.

Leo had his ears down as she came up to his mom quietly. He looked at his new brother and sister and he smiled. "They're so small." he said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 pm
"The boy is Eros, and the girl is Adel, they're your new siblings, squirt" jack said quietly as he patted Leo's head. and looked at his wife and two newborns.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:00 pm
Januff rested beneath a blanket, she looked warn out, but happy, holding both twins in her arms. She returned Jacks gaze with a shy smile, then looked away, studying Leo. "You were this small too once. We all were."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 pm
Eros was a wolf but with orangish fur like his father. he seemed to be the most active.

(alright I chose what Eros looked like using a pick of what he'll loko like whne he gets older for the sequel, you get to choose what Adel looks like, Sardonic. and with after that, its complete so everyone say whatever you wanted to say int he rp now cuz after Sardonic's post this tale officially complete)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 pm
Leo smiled as he played with his new brother and sister carefully. "I'm gonna make sure to protect you two." he vowed happily.

Molly smiled and hugged Richard as she watched the new family with Omni beside her. "So sweet. I hope our little girl comes soon." she said happily.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:58 am
Richard hugged her and rubbed her belly "the expectancy should be around 2 weeks form now so indeed it will be soon." he looked at her "Thought of a name?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am
"Hmm I really like Sophie." Molly said with a smile as she rubbed her belly.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 pm
((Sorry I haven't replied, it's just that I was hoping I could find a picture that fits Adel before I did, but since I usually reply from my cell, I haven't been able to use photobucket like I usually do because it always closes on me. Hopefully I'll be able to reply tomorrow though, I'll use the computer here at home.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:22 pm
(sure thing, we can wait. :3)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:07 pm
(I'm just gonna worry about pictures and descriptions later :/)
Adel laid placatingly in her mother's arms, her eyes occasionally blinking open, unperturbed by her brother's presence and her little arms reaching towards the light that shined through the trree's branches. Januff blinked tiredly, smiling at Leo. "Good, they'll need all of the protection they can get." She said warmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:25 am
(lol ok. congrats guys we did it! this story is complete. expect me to make the sequel some this weekend. hope you guys are there so you'll make your characters.)

So this tale comes to a close, the group huddled around the newborns. both infants healthy and even give off auras, it was clear to tell they were demis. but then again having demi parents had a big part in that. Although this story ends, it is only just beginning. Everything has been set up for the future. What comes in the future.... now thats the million dollar question, isn't it?

-18 years later-

Location: somewhere in the Angola prairie, on top of a large rock structure.

a camp fire glowed brightly on top of the rock, a group of travelers sat quietly, none of them saying a word. yet they all seemed to be thinking about the same thing. one of them turns their head to the sunset. starting at what seemed to be a mechanical monstrosity heading their way. He raised his hand grabbing the others attention and they all rose up, weapons grabbed, barrels loaded. ".... Not gonna lie, our family seems to be cursed with this sorta bad luck...." a familiar fox like grin showed on the figure's face "Eh, then again, our pride tends to take care of that eventually, right guys?" as soon as he said that the others already charged in "Hehe, good talk guys" he leaped after him the flame showing off an older Eros as he chased after the others.

Next story: Revolver: Metal monsters

until next time  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff