Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Display your art at AS! (paintings, music, writings, etc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm
Hey all! Kits Rose and I are opening up an art exhibit in Aqua Springs here in GGG. Some of you may know of it and some of you may not. It's one of the RP threads in the Geezerville RP group. It's a water park and a fun place to hang out in. You can even play some games if you want!

Well, this Sunday we are having a party to celebrate the opening of the art exhibit. We're looking for artists who would like to display their art for their fellow Gaians to display. Your art, whether it be a painting, sketch, song, story, poem, will be displayed on the front page of Aqua Springs with your name beside it.

Bonus! If you would like, you can come into the RP, into the party on Sunday, and have your art displayed during the party in the party scene in addition to the front page of AS! Your character can come up to the platform in the RP and display or read your art. Lots of fun! If you can't make it Sunday, then come Saturday or Friday evening and have your character drop of their art (in the scene) at the front desk and your artwork will still be displayed at the party and on the front page.

If you have any questions or would like to display your art, PM myself or Kits Rose. Looking forward to all the art!

To get to Aqua Springs, follow the link in my sig or right here: Aqua Springs  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:37 pm
For anybody wondering, there is no set time for the party Sunday evening (Central time) to start. You can show up anytime and start the party! 3nodding Cuwen and I will be there when we are able to. Please feel free to mod our NPC staff if we are not there.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 am
Yep! Haley will be the NPC at the front desk, and Tommy is the bartender inside the lounge where the party will be.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm
Moving this thread to the ART Dept  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The ART Dept

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff