Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Games and Hobbies
whats new?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackroze_dragon

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 am
i had an idea.i thought i would make a topic in this forum for those who like video games and such but may not know about these upcoming games that are coming out.

first off, did you like waging war on earth trying to prove your innocence for the destruction of humanity in datksiders?well it's noy over yet, darksiders 2 is coming and this time it's his brother's turn and he play's nowhere as nice as war.he's the one who will walk through the abyss, traverse all the underworld, and even trade lives like currency just to get an audience with the lord of bones.yes my friends, he is death himself.

now this one might be a little more known about, i admit even i didnt know they were making a darksiders 2 until i read about it but then again, like most games usually, lightning likes to strike a second time and in this case it's literal, final fantasy 13-2 is on it's way.i wont reveal too much of what i read about it but you do get to play as serah in this one along with a brand new character all together.i will say lightning hope's to find a way to save fang and vanille and may be in a place called valhalla seah and her new companion think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 am
I have never played that game, I never knew what it was about, but just from some of the bits you've said makes me want to try it.

One of the games that's supposed to be coming out in September, I believe, which I'm really hyped about, is Dead Island. The graphics to it almost make you think of a cheaply made game, but the game play itself seems to die for. Basically, if the name doesn't imply it, it's about zombies, and you're part of a group of survivors. The weapon selection to the game is supposed to be melee based, and as realistic as they can make it, you can even customize some of the weapons. Such as attach c-4 to a knife.
Here's a link if you want to watch the gameplay  

FauxZombie

Le Scratch
Vice Captain

Icy Humorist

31,825 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm
A thread for that purpose wouldn't be a bad idea. If you can clean up your grammar and spelling a bit and if you're willing to update it, say, every week or so, you're welcome to do so. 3nodding  
Games and Hobbies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games