Outdoor Kennels...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 pm
Soooo Here's are situation...

long story short a lot of s**t has happened with us having to move.

Basically the house we are currently in was being foreclosed and the owner wanted us to pay more rent(we had paid 3 months advanced), but my dad wouldn't pay it because if he lost the house then we would probably never see that money again. So it was left at that and we were trying to find a place to move and found a house put an offer down and it was accepted, but then they decided to try and get us to pay more so my dad said no. And now the owner paid the bank so the house is no longer in foreclosure, but the owner is mad at us and wants us out so we're being forced to move by the first of next month...So now we're stuck renting again...

but the one good this we'll only be renting 2 months tops, because the house we were originally trying to buy well the seller decided to accept our offer again because no one else was offering anything. So we have a few things to clear up and then we'll be out and finally in our own home...

Anyway we're trying to find different houses to rent, but everything is just way to small for our family. So we're stuck with the first house we had checked out and it sucks because this house has no yard(the back yard is litterally 1ft then drops off into the parking lot of an abandoned car dealership) and is just off an extremely busy street. It's definately not out ideal house especially with the dogs, but it'll have to do for us for now.

Anyway now I'm left to figure out what about the dogs?

So after a few days of thinking I was on Craigslist and spotted somone selling their outdoor dog kennel and waalaa... The dogs need to be able to be outside and since Abby's the only on trustworthy off leash(I would never ever let them roam or outside unattended unleashed) and Bo still needs a way to get out and pee. And since I don't exactly want to be out every time we let the dogs out and I don't want to leave them out on tie outs. I thought why not get an outdoor kennel and that can later take with us when we finally move and possibly sell when we no longer need it.

Of course the dogs won't be out there 24/7. It'll just be when we're outside with the kids or we let them out to potty and they could use some outdoor fun.

I was also thinking along with the outdoor kennel we shall get a shallow kiddie pool I can fill up for them since it's hot out. So the cool water plus driking water plus a cover and a doghouse inside will help protect them from the sun and heat while their out.

Anyway as far as outdoor kennels go any idea where to start? I was checking out petco, petsmart, adn petsupermarket and shizz, but does anyone know where I could possibly find a website on line who sells outdoor kennels for a fair price? I'll be also checking CL regularly in the hopes of someone giving one away.

But another good thing is I can easily walk to the petstore down the street with the dogs and buy their food etc. And hopefully trips to the store could help bring Bo out of his shell a bit...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 am
That's weird. If they "accepted" your offer, they're not allowed to turn around and try to get more money for the house. I'm PRETTY sure that's illegal. Here anyway. And vice versa, we had people offer us money for our last house, and we BOUGHT a big house and needed that money but then they decided they didn't want it and we were stuck trying to sell it again. I think my dad tried to sue them cause we lost a lot of money having to put it up on the market again when we were already moved out. (houses don't sell well when they're empty, I guess people don't appreciate how nice it is or something)  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces