Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
LGBT Pride Parade

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What was your first Pride Parade like?
  Good
  Amazing!
  Bad
  Terrible!
View Results

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 am
I went to the Pride Parade on Saturday. It was so exciting. They had the Rocky Horror theme float, people on stilts, drag queens. People on the floats handed out necklaces and tees, they were blasting music, they were half-naked and dancing (along with the people in the street). It was great and I plan on going next year. I wanted to know what your first LGBT Pride Parade(or any parade for that matter) was like, and would you go again? Was it fun? Bad? I just want to know if anybody had as good a time as I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am
My first pride aprade was aweosme even though i pretty much missed it. I met up with my best friend na dher gf at the time (who i became best friends with as well) and this guy who liked me, though he was kinda cuasing drama.

But the next year i went with my other friend and met by best friend and her partner there and it wasd a great experience. the year after, i was in the parade haha

Gordums

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 pm
I don't care for them............... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm
It was pretty cool. Me and a couple of friends made sure to get to the place the parade was passing through and hour or so before it started. Good thing we did, otherwise we would have been at the back and i wouldn't have gotten to take pictures. It was fun, being sprayed by water guns and having to jump to catch stuff that was tossed in the air. Good times heart  

nerdtasticallyfun

Prism Cloud

Tipsy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm
My first parade will be on my birthday this year in Austin TX.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games