Freya Nightfell

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 pm

☆☆☆

My friend is killing herself. And I am doing everything I can to stop her. She's gotten into the habit of not eating. And nowadays, she barely even realizes she's doing it.

As a person who has struggled with a disorder, my greatest wish is for her to recover from it just as I did. I follow her around as often as I can, just to make sure she eats. But I can't trail behind her all the time.

I know I can help. But I just don't know how to. I am sure she's feeling what I felt, but it seems like she alot weaker than I was. And it's easier for her to keep these habits up. And I don't want to just let her be.

:C

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:33 pm
Shevaun Haldane

☆☆☆

My friend is killing herself. And I am doing everything I can to stop her. She's gotten into the habit of not eating. And nowadays, she barely even realizes she's doing it.

As a person who has struggled with a disorder, my greatest wish is for her to recover from it just as I did. I follow her around as often as I can, just to make sure she eats. But I can't trail behind her all the time.

I know I can help. But I just don't know how to. I am sure she's feeling what I felt, but it seems like she alot weaker than I was. And it's easier for her to keep these habits up. And I don't want to just let her be.

:C

Give her hope, give her something to believe in. That is what got me out of my starvation. And I believe that that is how you can get her out. All people need is something to believe.  

Omnombiskits

-Jacksteer-

Sparkly Fatcat

15,225 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm
You are a very kind hearted person. I wish you the bested luck with her. I know you can save her whee  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games