Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Gunslinger Girls [[still accepting characters]]* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The girl has a mechanincal body. However, she is still and adolescent girl.
  Gunslinger Girl
View Results

Kidalana

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:23 am
((ah, I believe it's the first one in the books. That one would be at my libary tho... I do in fact own the second one so I shall check! In the tv series I'm at a loss, it refuses to load. Okay, books it is in the first. TV series I'm going to say the second one as well, though in the TV series i remeber seeing her running down halls and such and weird pop up things in the bit of the first one that I saw.))

"No worries," Guido said, "I'm finnished," he pushed away from the table and stood up. He noticed Speranza quickly grab both his tray and her own, "I'll meet you there as well." She returned and after a while Guido looked down at her, "Ready?" She nodded and the two of them exited. Together they began to walk to the training field when suddenly Speranza stopped, "What?" Guido asked, stopping as well.
"Oh no!" the girl ran back to the dorms and Guido shook his head, Sometimes I wonder... He stood there, waiting for her to come back, he knew he hadn't offended her in any way and he also knew that she wanted him to wait, though she would always tell him to continue on. Waiting was something Guido didn't mind to do, years back he would have been annoyed but now he was use to it. After a while Speranza came back and smiled at Guido, "Why didn't you go on ahead?"
"Because," he said shrugging.
They then coninued walking to the field.

Speranza had finnished her food and had waved a farewell to Marie and watched to see if Guido planed to go soon as well. He talked and stood up, quickly Speranza took his tray and then grabbed her own. Wanting to be back to the table before he left she quickly cleared the trays and put them away. Back before Guido had really noticed she was gone she said good-bye to Antony and Columbine. He looked down at her and asked if she was ready Speranza nodded her head yes, and they walked out of the cafeterrea. Today is a nice day, but what if it rains... suddenly Speranza stopped walking, "Oh no!" she exclaimed turning and running back to her room. I left the window open! She got to her room and opened the door, everything was fine. The window let in a soft breeze and Speranza walked over and shut it, she liked to keep her window shut when she wasn't in the room. Quickly she went back, she wanted to be able to catch up with Guido. When she left the dorm she noticed he was still standing there, "Why didn't you go on ahead?" she asked after smiling.
He shrugged, "Because."
Speranza nodded and followed him to the training field.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:12 am
Antony raised his eyebrow as the card was thrown across the table and handed to Leo, what he read following this was disturbing; what did that have to do with the Agency? He shook his head and grabbed his plate, and Columbine's when Leo and Marie got up and left. He stood and put their dishes and trash away, calling back to the others as he passed the table, heading for the field, "We really should get going, guys."

----------------------------->

Columbine sighed softly as Antony took away her plate, she guessed he was just anxious to get to work. Standing, she nodded to Guido and Sperenza, pushing in her chair before quietly following Antony to the fields.

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Ima box

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:04 pm
[[Sorry its been forever since I've posted. A lots come up that was unexpected, and since someone else knows whats going on we shouldn't be too lost.]]

Leonard walked down to the makeshift range that Faith had constructed for them that could take the beating of hundreds of bullets day after day. And the make shift heavy walls could be dismanteled incase of the government wanting to stick their noses in farther than needed. Rubbing his eyes he slowly stopped walking as they made their way past the I.D. check building and rubbed his eyes as if he was tired.

"Do you have your guns with you?" Leo asked, as he started to chew on his cheek. Hearing Maries answer he let out a little sigh of relief, "No, thats good. Why don't you go get your guns and a few boxes of rounds, and well go ahead and get started. I don't know if we'll be able to get around to the sniping like I wanted to do but we'll see what happens."

Sticking his hands into his pockets he smiled softly at Marie afraid that it might look like a grimace instead. Watching her bound off happily to find her safely secured weapons Leonard checked the range to bullets and to make sure everything was in working order so no one would get hurt.

----------

Marie laced her fingers together almost nervously as she walked towards the range, isle's (well not really only 6 different hallways) of hallways set up to simulate what might happen during a gun fight in a building. They often did these drills to help with their close range fighting, but also to help the brother sister relationship which at times can help or hurt it.

Marie often loved to come down here and not worry about anything. Faith often times would sit with Leo watching her as Faith reloaded blanks for her own gun. Lost in her own thoughts of how Leo would have this practice set up she didn't relieze that she had walked infront of Leo, or that he had stopped all together. Looking up she was about to ask what, as he started to talk.

"Oh, Faith asked if I wanted her to look over my guns last night and fixing anything that needed to be, and I said yes. Are you mad?" Hearing his answer Marie was happy and the heavy mood that had settled on her from Leo seemed to be lifted. Listening to his instructions she nodded happily, "Alright I'll be back soon. I've been wanting to practice, we've just been on so many little missions."

Turning around with a twinkle in her eye she rushed off like a little kid in a candy store. Entering the building where Faith liked to keep everything locked up, she pocketed the key that all the cyborgs had on them for the building. Gently picking up her SIG Sauer P239 and MP5K and another gun, a model that she had trouble recognizing, and started to walk out as she noticed a new violen case for her MP5K. Mentally remembering to thank Faith and the others, Marie walked out ready to get started.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:28 am
Alexi drove into Rome. He showed his pass at Emilio Romanio and parked the Landdrover in the reserved Parking Bay. He stood in the elevator, running a finger round the inside of his collar. Why was he so nervous? He should come to work everyday. It was no different - wrong. He was afraid of people coming to see him. He had a feeling that his past was going to catch up with him.
The door pinged, and he stepped out into a large room filled with cubicals.
"Good morning Mr Mercedes" A timid voice said as he passed.
"Mornin'" He tried to grin, though he felt even sicker than before. He didn't recognise anyone in this room. They could all be imposters, waiting to clap a pair of handcuffs on and read him his rights. He stepped into the other lift at the end of the room, turning his back on the office.
"s**t" he said aloud. He looked in the mirror, hardly recognising the pale young man who looked back, eye whites too large in his face.
"Ok, breathe" He took in a deep breath and exhale as he stepped into his office.
Natalie looked up from the desk and smiled.
"Welcome back Mr Mercedes."
He said nothing, taking her by her elbow and dragging her into his enclosed office. She tried to protest, but he pushed her in, then locked the door behind them.
"Natalie. I am a dead man"
Natalie raised an eyebrow.
"Paranoid. Seems to be a common trait of people in your profession. Have you taken any pills today?"
Alexi shook his head, embarrassed. He hadn't taken the previous nights sleeping pills which usually continued to work throughout the day. Natalie reached into his desk drawer, and pulled out a bottle of sedatives. She handed him two little pills.
"Take them" Alexi groaned and took the two pills, popping them into his mouth. He strained to swallow.
"Ick" was all he said.
"Now then. What's will all the slips?"
Alexi shrugged, feeling shameful. He didn't know. For once he didn't know how he'd lost his touch. It could just be related to his father.
Then it hit him...
"Well, My father has been seen again"
Natalie frowned.
"What are you going to do?"
Alexi rested his forehead upon the glass and stared out onto Rome.
"I'm going to kill him slow. Real slow. So he can feel how I felt, how I still feel. He screwed up his own life, and then destroyed mine. He needs someone to put him out of his misery. An eye for an eye. He wreaked me, Nat. I had a crap childhood. I can't remember any happy times after he went to ground. So I am going to kill him real slow - because this is revenge"
Natalie didn't look at him.
"Do what you want. But know this - he's you're father"
Alexi laughed, harsh and bitter.
"He stopped being my father when he showed up with two kids" He stopped. He hadn't ever told her the real truth, why it hurt so much. He decided to take the jump of faith.
"Nat, his two other kids. They were close to my age. Are close to my age. I knew them. The boy - he was the captain of the school cricket team, Paul Daniels. Then his sister, Siobhan, she was the prefect poster girl. I went to school with my fathers first children. I was the second family. He never loved me. He left me in the gutter as he went home to his loving wife. b***h." He wasn't finished, though he thumped his hand upon the glass.
"He used to go out loads on the weekends. I can just about remember him going out and staying away for the weekend. I never really had a proper family week. Mum was too glamorous to care for me. Father was too screwed up to even care. Antoni, your mother was the only family I had. I then found out that my father was spending the weekends with his first family. I think thats why Mum never really seemed to love him. Thats why he never loved us." Alexi sighed, a tear tracking down his face. Why, Oh why had he come here? Natalie started to reach out to hug him, but remembering his No-contact policy, she dropped her hands to her side. Alexi wished she hadn't done that, because right at that point, he needed human contact - but he said nothing, as the tears continued to track from under his glasses.

nikki1281

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces