Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
must....rant....sisters...stupid......boyfriend....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who is the idiot??
  you! clearly,just keep pressing your luck,its a decent chance that if she has escaped this many times without getting hit,she wont at all!
  do you even have to ask this?? hes clearly the biggest idiot to ever walk the planet!!! Stegasaurus had bigger brains than he does!!
  poll whore
View Results

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:20 pm
UUUGGGHHHH I think this guy might be the most stupid person on the face of this planet. yesterday,we got home from my aunts,and found my sister and his dog missing out of the yard,where we had left them,its nothing new for her to be in there,shes used to it,shes just a brat,and didnt want to stay in there,so,we went in search,and found her,shes freaking lucky,shes escaped 2 times and gone down to this one house,shes escaped once,and been caught by me immediately,shes escaped once,and been returned by the neighbor,and I think she escaped one other time,loads of escaping.

So,they come over today,and I have Bella (the hell child) Tucker (our black large male) and Butch (our small male one) all in the living room,his parents dog buddy who has been here for over a year,and was only sposed to be here for a month,was outside,as he LOVES to be outside,its his favorite place,and he wants out there constantly,so we just let him be out there,cause he doesnt jump the fence,or anything,just runs around barking joyfully like a happy idiot.

he goes off about us singling out buddy,and its not fair,and blah blah blah,I told him,Im not gonna risk putting bella outside un attended again,cause its not worth it (we cant put Butch out there,cause hes small,old,and buddy mistakes his play for a fight advance,and they actually get into fights,and I wont put Tucker in there,as he and buddy got in a fight last week,and I actualy had to HIT them with stuff to break it up,and buddy was bullying tucker after,and I dont want another fight,its not worth the risk) I come up and eat my dinner,and hear him let her out,of corse,so then,I go to bring my dishes down,and to see if they were still here,and he said he "fixed the fence" I told him Im not gonna risk it,she doesnt even LIKE being locked out there,and he started saying how I should take a dirt nap and all this crap,and I just told him,if you dont like it,either take her back to the shelter,where someone who actually WANTS to spend time with her can adopt her,OR find a new apartment,where he can take her,cause Im just not gonna risk it,and he said something about the fence not being built to keep a pitbull in,WELL YEA!!! we didnt have a pitbull when we built it!!! not to mention he LIED to the shelter about having a 6 foot fence! so basically,he admits that the fence is not built to keep her in,NEVER trained her to respect boundaries,and then expects US to put her outside,which one of us is the idiot here????  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 pm
I would be attempted to just take Bella back yourself and then tell them what is up and hope they never let your sister's current fling to adopt another pet from them.  

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm
Mistress of Rain
I would be attempted to just take Bella back yourself and then tell them what is up and hope they never let your sister's current fling to adopt another pet from them.
well,IDK if the shelter would hold us responsable for surrendering her,and if so,then I dont think we could adopt after that,not to mention,I really dont want to add stress to my sister,cause shes 23 weeks prego,so its not good for her,and she LOVES Bella,the biggest problem is her BF Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:29 pm
[♫=♥]

I'm mad at the shelters for not asking for proof if they have a 6ft fence. It's just plain wrong to give animals to people who do not meet the requirements of caring an animal.
I'm not sure how shelters run though, so they could be too busy. Still, there's no excuse. ;/

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Jiti
[♫=♥]

I'm mad at the shelters for not asking for proof if they have a 6ft fence. It's just plain wrong to give animals to people who do not meet the requirements of caring an animal.
I'm not sure how shelters run though, so they could be too busy. Still, there's no excuse. ;/
yea,ours is pretty busy,theyre a no kill,and they always have animals coming and going,they take in babies from kill shelters down in cali,so theyre really busy,I was surprised they dont send someone out to check,I didnt even know he had lied till like a year ago,when we had already had her for like a year...  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games