Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 am
Katamari Kitten
darlindol17
Oh my gooness I looovveee the Sims 3!!! I've had the Sims, Sim 2, and now that I have Sims 3 (on PS3 and PC) I am in heaven. I'm too broke to buy any expansion packs except for the Pets and Late Nights, but for now I'm happy. I'm hoping to get World Adventures and Seasons. It's so hard to decide which ones are going to be worth it!

The best ones I think that came out recently are Supernatural and Seasons! SO MUCH TO DO! And although Showtime has Katy Perry on it, there is an awesome new world and some cool careers like singer, magician, and acrobat! smile (I say it like that because some people don't like her, but I personally do so I don't mind, lol)

Supernatural and Seasonal did bring more to do and Katy Perry love that one to. Top 4 that I enjoy is the Katy Perry Show time, Pets, Seasonal, and Super Natural. I am always playing with a fairy or a witch. and once in awhile a genie. Especially since the genie can clean their selves and produce food without using the facaulities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:21 pm
Katamari Kitten
The best ones I think that came out recently are Supernatural and Seasons! SO MUCH TO DO! And although Showtime has Katy Perry on it, there is an awesome new world and some cool careers like singer, magician, and acrobat! smile (I say it like that because some people don't like her, but I personally do so I don't mind, lol)

Ahhhh so many choices, so little money!! I'll have to put those three at the top of my list. emotion_kirakira I absolutely love Katy Perry, so her being in Showtime is perfectly fine by me! cat_4laugh Thanks  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:58 pm
At first I preffered the art style and mechanics of Sims 2, but Sims 3 is proving to be enjoyable as well. However, I don't like the idealism of the game, if you know how I mean. Though I do enjoy they added new mechanics like seperate death options, more available decease rates, and Supernatural; probably my favorite expansion of all the ones they've come out with. Also, the online database is a lot easier to access than in Sims 2.

However, I see people saying they liked Seasons the best, and I am definitely disagreeing with that. I just got it, and it irritates me beyond measure - _ -

Not the aspect of changing weather; that I'm fine with, and like a lot. But the holidays take time and focus away from everything and are needlessly loud and draw far too much attentino to themselves. I actually see a lot of attention grabbing in Sims 3... THERE IS A SIMFEST STARTING IN CENTRAL PARK. HAPPY LEISURE DAY! SOMEONE HAS BEEN SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT YOUR SIM, LE GASP! SALE SALE SALE SALE - you get my point. It seems like every part of the game is screaming out at you to be noticed above all others. Even in the advertisements. Have you seen them? It was a clever tactic of them to use the human intrigue and usage of the word "play", but they are... "trying too hard?" Just my opinion, but I usually do appreciate more of an aesthetic to games than the usual pandering and spotlight hogging.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm
Is anyone else getting Sims 3: Island Paradise? I am CRAVING for it to hurry the heck up and sent to stores already! xD

I have all the Expansion Packs, and I agree with Lorem Corpus, because Seasons was a bit of a disappointment. I'm hoping Sims will redeem themselves with Island Paradise. ^^  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:45 am
Hey girls! So everything is now reduced in origin due to the soon release of sims 4. I was thinkign of buy a new pack since there now only a £10 instead of 20+.

Out of the ones i don't yet own i was thinking of getting either showtime or generations? Are either of them any good? Which would you recommend? Or should i just start saving for 4?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:38 am
User Image User Image

To be honest, Sims 3 was the first Sims I ever played, so I don't really know how to compare it with its previous versions. However, I do like that game. It's simple enough and a great stress-reliever (that is, if you don't take things to heart too much sweatdrop )
      I would've loved to buy extension packs, but then again... it's just so expensive for a game crying

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:45 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Hey girls! So everything is now reduced in origin due to the soon release of sims 4. I was thinkign of buy a new pack since there now only a £10 instead of 20+.

Out of the ones i don't yet own i was thinking of getting either showtime or generations? Are either of them any good? Which would you recommend? Or should i just start saving for 4?

User Image User Image

I'd buy an extension if I were you. You know, complete the one that you have now so you'll be fulfilled when you move on to the next. As to which extension... I'd go for generation. It's not too late to go get the basic eh? wink

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:41 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, i probably won't be able to afford four for ages, they are so expensive when they come out! Might as well buy the cheaper ones while i can 3nodding  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

I like both a lot, but to choose between the two, go for Generations!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Yeah, i probably won't be able to afford four for ages, they are so expensive when they come out! Might as well buy the cheaper ones while i can 3nodding

User Image User Image

So which will you be getting. Actually, now that I've read what Showtime is about, I kind of want to go for Showtime sweatdrop It's much more exciting than Generations.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

So which will you be getting. Actually, now that I've read what Showtime is about, I kind of want to go for Showtime sweatdrop It's much more exciting than Generations.

User ImageUser Image

I cant decide!! Showtime sounds like it's got more features. And I wanted it because it sounds like Late Night which i bought before and really liked. But Generations seems to add more to the existing features and it's a little bit cheaper. sweatdrop This shouldn't be such a big decision!
I'm going to spend the afternoon playing then decide which will go best with the house/town i'm currently playing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

I cant decide!! Showtime sounds like it's got more features. And I wanted it because it sounds like Late Night which i bought before and really liked. But Generations seems to add more to the existing features and it's a little bit cheaper. sweatdrop This shouldn't be such a big decision!
I'm going to spend the afternoon playing then decide which will go best with the house/town i'm currently playing 3nodding

User Image User Image

I know what you mean. Generations is like the most basic extension of Sims 3 and is a must have if you want to complete the game, but Showtime is much more exciting and fun!
      And of course it's a big decision. Games are forever big decisions in our lives as gamers wink
      That sounds like a good plan. Well, good luck and I hope you have fun~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:35 pm
I have Sims 3, and it's fun, and I also have Pets, University Life, Into The Future, and Seasons. Anyways, they're all on my computer, but only Into The Future works, but I can make Pets (dogs, cats, and horses) in Create-A-Sim, that's only possible with Pets. No other features of any other games I have work though, and if I try to play, ex, University Life, it begins the startup process and I go like 'omg no! Cancel!' It has done this a long time now. (Idk how long) Whenever I want to play a normal game, I make Sims and Pets, and if I don't want time travel, I quickly use cheats and get rid of the portal. Can someone explain why only Into The Future works for me?  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff