Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
..:::The Curse of The Raven Mirror:::..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:49 pm
DO NOT ENTER

The sign seemed more like a dare than a warning to the three of you as you walked through the old part of town. This section was filled with old warehouses that were closed for various reasons and had been unused for a bit over seven years now. The three of you grin and look at the building behind the link fence, the old warehouse seeming like a fun adventure on the wild side.

User Image

The three of you now laugh and crawl through a huge hole in the chainlink fence and walk closer, joking about the stories surrounding this warehouse specifically. Some said a gypsy had lived here and had been killed in a robbery gone wrong. Others said that it had been used for gang slaughters. All the three of you know is; You want in. The door is properly broken and since none of you can open it, you climb up some scaffolding to get inside a window, dropping onto something softish to break the fall. After you three pull out your flashlights, (It seems you have a bad habit of mischeif), you find a light and try it as well, the lights bursting to life and a very unexpected sight before your eyes.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It seemed that it was nothing more than an old second chance store, and the three of you groan in disgust. You figure that since you're already here and no one can stop you, you might as well wander around and you do, finding hundreds of odd and strange things lying around in the old warehouse. A few times, you get the feeling that something is watching you, but you shrug it off as your friends being there. Finally, you come to a giant mirror, the top almost twenty feet from the floor.

User Image

The three of you stand in awe of the vast decoration, and make jokes as to who could even need something that big. But as you continue to stand there, you begin to notice slight variations in what is around you and the refection. In place of the blue flashlight, there is a knife for a brief moment, then the flashlight is back. The barrel suddenly is a child crying, then is restored, the sign for Pinkys is covered in blood and chucks of flesh, then clean once more. The three of you start to get nervous, but play it off as just your imaginations. Until your own reflections move on their own. Now you want out, but nothing is how it was when you came in. The windows are non-exsistant and there are no doors. How can you escape with you lives? Or sanity?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:00 pm
Rules:
1. RESPECT THE OTHER TWO!!!

2. PM all applications to me under the title of CTRM.

3. Be online for at least two hours a day, please. I know it might seem stupid, but it helps the flow of the rp.

4. Keep it PG-16. No R rated crap, got it?

5. Please obey all Guild and Gaia rules and ToS.

6. Don't die. You will never leave.

STARTING POINT!

The roleplay will begin, once filled, with the three walking down the street, about to see the sign.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:19 pm
Skeleton for application:

What do I look like?
(Pic goes here. Preferably anime but I'm not picky.)
What is my name?
(Ami Dunes, Marta Rogers, Crystal Tobias.)
How old am I?
(Age)
Why was I stupid enough to break in?
(Bio. The three characters have been friends since they were small.)
Who is my Curse Giver?
(Username)

Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces