Submit

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:57 pm
Alright so last time I posted a topic I asked if I should get a cagemate for my baby boy Resago. And I thank you for the wonderful advise Kipluck I will definatly be using it soon. Anywho I was browsing craigslist a few days ago in the pets forum, out of curiousity to see if I could find a chinchilla to eventually house with Resago. So I come across an ad for 2 male chins. So I email the lady about them, waited three days and still had no reply. When i checked back she had reposted them and I re-replied. Got an answer back within hours, with many lovely complements ^-^

She had told me I was the basically exactly who she wanted them to go to. So now I own a 6 year old Standard Grey named Bruno (I may rename him though) and a gorgeous 4 year old Mosaic named Mac -I call him Macky though- to complete my herd of three males.

Bruno- Chubby and I mean chubby, poor thing can't get through the holes of the chinchilla bathhouses because his butt's to big. Bruno has the normal colorations of a standard grey -charcol colored looking fur with a pure white undercoat- He is a lazy little boy and seems to be the complete opposite of Resago when it comes to handling. Since Bruno LOVES to snuggle and be held. Other then that he just likes to lounge around, sleep and eat. But he did run around a fair amount today.

Mac- Now Mac is inbetween Resago and Bruno when it comes to handling. He isn't really up for being picked up but once he's in your hands the little guy just...chills out. He is about the same size as Resago though. Thin and hyper. His colorations are basically pure white all over except for the single grey patch on his tail. Definatly a bouncy little boy and has yet to warm up to me, though he does jump on my legs sometimes. However he won't let me pet him without running away.

I do plan on introducing Mac and Bruno to Resago in about a week or a month max after I bond with the new pair. Hopefully things will go well. But I do plan on posting pictures in the thread after I finally get some. Won't be hard to get an of Bruno or maybe Reasgo those two are camera hogs! Mac on the other hand will be difficult since he hates cameras. But like I said there will be photos here soon!

**Photos are finally posted!!!**
And thanks for your patience guys ^-^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:22 pm
Sounds AWESOME! I am so jealous. I hope intros go well... I bet they will, if you go slow, with the 2 boys already being used to being with each other.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm
Resago already seems eager to meet them. He's always at the cage bars just watching them from across the room.

But I think they will aswell, I plan on using my sister's room for introducing them to each other since it is basically none of their territories, there shouldn't be anything to fight over. But I have no doubt it'll take awhile to get them to the point they want to sleep in a huge pile together, it's my goal though ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 pm
Sweet cant wait to see the pictures  

Sumthing Awesum

Shy Kitten

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 am
Pictures