Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
FOOTLOOSE REMAKE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out in October
  it says
View Results

La Bijou

Swashbuckling Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:37 pm
I just saw the trailer on TV!? O_o

[x]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am
...NO. O__O  

Jakotsu724

Dapper Conventioneer

19,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 am
Naw, naw, naw. That's just wrong.

What's the deal? Patrick Swayze's dead barely two years and they gotta start remaking his CLASSIC stuff? Whats next? Dirty Dancing? No, no, no. *cries*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:30 pm
Bonniebluejeans

What's the deal? Patrick Swayze's dead barely two years and they gotta start remaking his CLASSIC stuff? Whats next? Dirty Dancing? No, no, no. *cries*

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, bum um...Footloose is Kevin Bacon and Dirty Dancing is Swayze...

Anyway...yeah this is lame s**t It comes out Friday and I'm super upset. I mean I'll probably watch it (cuz I work at a movie theatre and it's for free) but idk, maybe there's more dancing. The thing is that...Keving Bacon was so dreamy heart heart heart heart heart heart heart and he did so not fit in with his Bowie look heart and this new guy looks like he's trying to fit in with his cowboy look? I mean wth?! Ugh...might as well remake Pretty in Pink, Top Gun, Flashdance, Days of Thunder, Breakfast Club...Ferris Bullers Day Off (thinking of other 80's movies)...cuz apparently Hollywood seems to have run out of ideas.  

morbid_beauty

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:41 pm
morbid_beauty
Bonniebluejeans

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, bum um...Footloose is Kevin Bacon and Dirty Dancing is Swayze...

Anyway...yeah this is lame s**t It comes out Friday and I'm super upset. I mean I'll probably watch it (cuz I work at a movie theatre and it's for free) but idk, maybe there's more dancing. The thing is that...Keving Bacon was so dreamy heart heart heart heart heart heart heart and he did so not fit in with his Bowie look heart and this new guy looks like he's trying to fit in with his cowboy look? I mean wth?! Ugh...might as well remake Pretty in Pink, Top Gun, Flashdance, Days of Thunder, Breakfast Club...Ferris Bullers Day Off (thinking of other 80's movies)...cuz apparently Hollywood seems to have run out of ideas.

Oh lord. No. I was hoping no one would see this post. I was operating on about 2 hours of sleep and worded my sentence wrong...or something. I had a whole line of reasoning that I botched. Lets just say I was being sarcastic...ehehehe... redface

But yes, I agree. There's no way they can do the original justice. Where are all the new movies?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:39 pm
lol...it's okay. *sigh* I feel like they've run out of ideas. It's really sad to be honest.  

morbid_beauty

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff