My rats are so funny.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm
So i put a rock on top of their cage door to keep them from opening it. But i leave it off alot because i just forget. But when ever i put it on is when they try to push the door open. Its so funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 am
lol. That's a bit like Blazie, when the cage door is WIDE open and I am LETTING them come out, and Aida has already left and I'm just sitting there typing away at the comp. Blaze has to be Ninja rat and do everything the hard way. Instead of just walking down the ladders and going out the front of her cage she must first leap from the cage to the desk, run to the back of the desk, then head first dive behind the desk, with her back against the wall and her feet against the back of the desk she then scales down the wall to the ground. stare

show off much?  

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
lol. That's a bit like Blazie, when the cage door is WIDE open and I am LETTING them come out, and Aida has already left and I'm just sitting there typing away at the comp. Blaze has to be Ninja rat and do everything the hard way. Instead of just walking down the ladders and going out the front of her cage she must first leap from the cage to the desk, run to the back of the desk, then head first dive behind the desk, with her back against the wall and her feet against the back of the desk she then scales down the wall to the ground. stare

show off much?

Lmfaoo. My rat clamor does that when he wants to get back in the cage. He jumps up on the shelf i have my TV on then he climbs on my wii, then up to the top of my tv. Then he hops across to the top of his cage to get in. But it looks much easier compared to how chaos just climbs up the side of the cage lol.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games