Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:38 pm
World Wrestling Federation Guild Opening -

Where Dream Matches Come True! - Jed
(Played during the saying above same with the others...)~Jed grabs the World Heavyweight title in a ladder match. at Wrestlemania~
Where you make an impact! - Cross
~Cross hits a Buzzsaw kick to Poison. at Survivor of Cage~
Where anything can and will happen! - Rhamm
~Cyrus and Rhamm fall from into the glass and then the barbed wire neat. At Falling Summer~
Where X marks the spot! - Mr. X.
~Mr.X. hits a DDT on Justin. at Royal Rumble~
Where everything comes crashing down. - Cartwright
~Cyrus, Jed, and GBL fell from the apron. at King Of The Canvas~
Where anything can be solved with an elbow! - GBL
~GBL hit the Roaring Elbow on Mystic. at Place Your Bets~
~Let's watch on! - TJH~

Falling Summer. The Home of the Intercontinental Championship Open. Where the current Intercontinental champion takes on five other wrestlers. Last year people said that the Ic Open stole the show. Last year GBL won the IC Open beating Cartwright, Justin Amaze, Kid Omega, Kyle Dracious, and Tyson Briggs. This year Major Devastation has to go through five other wrestlers to retain his title and win the IC Open.

July 17, 2011, US History will be made.

Not only that, but the Main Event Match consists of the most innovate matches seen to date. This year will be just as innovated. In past years we've seen an eight man King Of The Mountain for both ECW and TNA title. In 2008 we saw Cyrus take on Rhamm in a Year of Hell Match for the Undisputed Title. At the next Falling Summer we saw an independent company try to take over WWFG, proudly WWFG was able to fend off the legendary JAPW. Last year we saw Matt Draven beat Angel to retain the Undisputed title in what could have ended both men career, because of the hatred between both men. This year we will see something that will be just as amazing as past years events.

July 17, 2011 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

FALLING SUMMER V!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm
-One name is confirmed for the IC Open.

-If you would like to be apart of this years IC Open, send me a PM. First come, first serve. I don't care if we hate each other, if you send me a message, I'll add you into the match if there is space.

-Next Show, I will announce the names. If I don't get five people, then Major will face the number of people that have volunteered. Thank you everyone and Enjoy.  

JobsEveryDay

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:09 am
-All the spots are filled. Thanks everyone that sent me a message and asked. Though keep sending me a message because you never know if someone might no show or have another match that show. So keep the pm's coming to be an alternate. Thanks again.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games