Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Chatting
A Lesbian in Love With a Guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:23 pm
Alright. So I've got this 'issue'.

I have guy-anxiety.
Boys touching me make me nervous.
Their whispering in my ear freaks me out.
Even them lowering their voice near me makes me jittery.
And I absolutely cannot be in a forest or woods alone with one.
Also, this isn't so much a problem now, but when I was younger I was deathly afraid of penises...

Anyways...
I usually stray towards girls, they're more visually appealing to me and certainly more comforting and well, I just really like boobs.

Buuuut,
I really like this guy, whom shares the same feelings.
And by like I mean, 'Hot damn, I love this guy!!'

Sooo,
I'm sure you can see the dilemma.

Now, we only met online and such and he lives up in our friendly neighbour country Canada, so he's not too far or anything.
I just get anxious because...

What if my boy-anxiety gets in the way of us doing anything, granted anything happened?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:56 am
well kitten as much as u love this guy if push comes to shove and u 2 have sex then u just turned bisexual alot of girls do that so If u like him give him a chance but if he only wants u for sex then we lesbians form a army and break every bone in his body twisted  

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:20 am
Love knows no gender. If he loves you, and if your boy-anxiety does become an issue around him, he will be patient and loving, and he will wait for it to not be an issue. Otherwise, he is not worth your time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:35 pm
I don't think you should let these past fears get in the way of a new relationship. Try it out. If things get really bad, you can always leave. Tell him in advance that you're uncomfortable, and don't move too fast. You don't have to dive in headfirst - Just take it slow and see what happens. heart  

Myzrath

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:48 pm
If he really loves you he will give you time. You should see where it goes but don't go faster than you are comfortable with. And if he doesn't want to wait or trys to push things faster you can get a hitman.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:47 pm
Agreed with mags  

RuntRen

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Chatting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash