Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 am
Rhea burst into quiet laughter, her tail twitching. This mortal (well not mortal, really) was fun! "Of course, you've got it," she said, grinning just a bit. "No, no one else. I tend to run people out. On bad days I'm very possessive of my territory." She said. "You caught me on a good day. If you hadn't, you wouldn't be here. Possibly."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 am
Alex smiled and laughed a bit too. "I probably would still be here if it was a bad day too, I have armor. It's pretty strong I think since it stood up to another freak's weapons." He stood up straight like he was proud of his freakiness, she didn't make him feel like being a freak was as bad as others made it out to be.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am
"Let's not find out," Rhea said. She honestly wasn't sure how well her frenzied, animal state could stand up to a freak shapeshifter like him. Of course, she liked that. He was strong, and strong was good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am
He nodded. "Well what now? There's a lotta nothing going on around here since what happened." He snorted a bit, he felt less stressed about his deeds around her.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm
"Hmmmm..." Rhea said, then she grinned. "Nothing aorund, eh? Well, I've sene you hunt. Why don't you watch me? Try to keep up!" She challenged, and then she let out a low roar as she changed to a much more beastly, wolfish form. She took off with a howl, trailing the faint scent of a deer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 pm
Alex smiled and ran behind her, using his tendrils every once in awhile as a grappling hook to keep his momentum when running. It was fun keeping up with her, it was a challenge in a way. He had to plot every step in order to keep her within view as she raced forward through the destruction he had caused. " I can keep up with you." He whispered as he glided over her with the help of his tendrils. He stayed quiet and out of the way after though because he had never seen a vampire hunt before.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 pm
Rhea let out a gleeful howl in response to his being able to keep up with her. Of course, the way the Gangrel hunted was unlike that of most other vampires. When she finally caught up with her prey, she pounced viciously, taking the deer down with a wolf's force. She sunk her teeth into its neck and began to drink, draining the poor creature dry as it flailed beneath her. When she was done, she rolled off it and let go of her animal shape, returning to her normal self and laying on the ground with a grin on her face. "Enjoy watching? "She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 am
Alex landed on the ground next to her and smiled. His tendrils wrapped around the deer, within seconds it had vanished into him. Leaving behind nothing but a small blood stain on his hoodie. "You're good, very good." He wiped the blood off his hoodie and leaned against a tree. He wondered what to do next, he had never messed around with a vampire before. "What do you want to do now Rhea? We still have a lot of time before the night ends."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 pm
"My oh my," Rhea said, "I may have to make you my clean-up crew, Alex," she said, letting out a low chuckle. She slowly stood up, reaching a paw to muss her short, multicolored hair. "The night is quite young...Hrm..." Her tail twitched rapidly as she considered just where she might lead this Freak next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:51 pm
He laughed a little and smiled. "Well it's definitely fun when you're around." He pulled his hood off and ran his paws over his hair, it was really short now compared to before he turned into a freak. "Well are there any other places you want to bring me? I haven't been around here much since tonight."  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm
Rhea cackled. "You haven't seen my den." She paused and considered. "You probably don't want to, though, unless you don't mind a little...mess..." She snorted. Her den was frequently torn up due to her animal transformations.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm
"I'm sure that it's cleaner than the mess I leave after certain consumes that I do." He scratched the back of his head and laughed a little awkwardly as he got embarrassed. It was the first time a female had asked him to come to their home with them.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:57 pm
Rhea grinned. "Then follow me again," she said. "And damn it if you don't manage to look cute when you're embarrassed. I don't want that from you. Yet." She winked at him before she took off into the woods, leaving a trail of broken branches for him to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm
He picked up his pace and was following her again, he didn't need the branches as often as they appeared. He could just sense in a way which way she was going. Alex blushed the whole time, he really liked her and how he could just let loose and do bad things around her. He thought about it for a bit as the voices faded to the back of his mind, leaving just him and his conscience in silence as he ran to catch up.  

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Rhea finally halted outside of a cave, which was mostly hidden by plant debris. It led to the inside of a rock outcropping, and was a decently extensive system and the Gangrel's den. She waited for Alex to catch up to her, and then ducked into the entrance, humming some little tune to herself.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff