Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
- A post from the middle of the desert -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO boobs make everything better?
  DUH
  I do not approve of the chest-pillows
  ( . )( . )
View Results

insurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am
YOU GUYS.
I miss talking to cool people on the internet. (Mainly y'all.)

I'm in New Mexico for the summer for this art/ecology program, and because I can't print any photos yet and suck at land art, I have a lot of free time on my hands. Free time = interwebs, of course.

Life update:

- The desert. It is hot.

- I totally got to hold a kangaroo rat.

- I have a lovely lovely lady who I've been dating for 9.5 months, which is probably not as long as I've been away from this place, and I'm moving in with her as soon as I get home <3

- Officially studying Wildlife Biology and Photography at college. May or may not be old news.

- I am going to be in college forever and ever even though I'm halfway through being a junior. See above. Two degrees yo.

- I've pretty much come out to my entire family. The side that counts at least. And I brought my lady to Easter with the fam and it was wonderful.

- Gonna be co-pres of our uni's GSA for a 2nd year; and as a result I think I may have forgotten how to be friends with non-queer folk. Help!
(On a side note - a room full of straight science ladies will not laugh but will give you funny looks if you joke about boobs making everything better.)

- I miss Gaia and am out of semi-interesting things to say.

So how is everyone?!

Also, plz to teach me how to socialize with the heterosexuals. (I'm only half joking.)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:40 am
Aww, 9 months is a long time she must be special!
Hope your family was accepting smile  

scrub
Crew

Annai-chansan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:04 pm
Aww, your lady sounds awesome. So does that art program. Dunno how to do that hetero-communications thing. The only thing I can think of is being polite and small-talky until you know them a little better and know how well boob-jokes will go over (heck, I do boob jokes and I'm straight XD. The lady-pillows are pretty awesome)  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games