I hate my house.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 pm
i remember one day i was in my bathroom doing my hair, and my TV randomly turned on and started changing channels. (i was home alone, no pets, nothing that could cause it.) And apparently right before we moved in there was a homicide/suicide. all sorts of freaky stuff always happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 pm
Once, I got out of the shower to dry my hair, and the shower turned on full blast hot.

After I turned it off.

Without anyone else being with me.

Scared the living crap outta me.

Ninja Rin666

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:04 pm
Ninja Rin666
Once, I got out of the shower to dry my hair, and the shower turned on full blast hot.

After I turned it off.

that would scare the s**t out of me. i literally had grabbed a shoe before walking into my livingroom, and i was standing there, and it was still just changing channels. i unplugged it.....xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:07 pm
-Chaotic Gloom-
Ninja Rin666

After I turned it off.

that would scare the s**t out of me. i literally had grabbed a shoe before walking into my livingroom, and i was standing there, and it was still just changing channels. i unplugged it.....xD

Take THAT phantom television!!! XD

Ninja Rin666

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 pm
Ninja Rin666
-Chaotic Gloom-
Ninja Rin666

After I turned it off.

Take THAT phantom television!!! XD

Ahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 am
-Chaotic Gloom-
Ninja Rin666

After I turned it off.

Whoa. I sure don't want those things happening to me. I had a few paranormal stuff happening, but not with my (absolutely reliable) furniture... emotion_donotwant

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

Galenarie

Conservative Genius

11,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Total Space Ninja

Enduring Survivor

12,825 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm
My TV did that once, same scenario. Alone, remote hadn't been touched. Then I found out that there had been a surge in the outlet. It happens from time to time. It's not the same as a power surge because it happens just in one outlet.
I don't know if this is what happened to you. Who knows? Maybe your house is haunted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am
Never had that with a tv, but the other day I was in the bath (everyone else who lives with me was at work... ) and I heard my name called.
I ignored the first time, because it sort of sounded like one of my mates, then they called again, and again, just as I was getting out the bath.
I was going to go downstairs and ask my mate what he was doing here, then realised the voice wasn't quite the same... I got dressed and went downstairs and no one was there. So I went back upstairs to my bedroom and heard what sounded like 2 people running up and down the stairs...
Needless to say I hid myself under duvet and put music on really loud until my partner came home sweatdrop  

KittieQuinne

Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff