Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Title Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a Title be discontinued?
Take away Bruiser Title
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Take away Deific Title
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Keep them all!
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:49 pm
I was looking at the front page and noticed we here in WWFG have five title.

Quote:
Undisputed Champion The Most Prestigious title in WWFG and Gaia. This title is part of the three top title of Gaia Wrestling.

Undisputed Tag Champion The best tag belts on Gaia and in WWFG. These belts have been held by the greats of Gaia wrestling!! In WWFG we have a tag division. Something other guilds do not have. Our tag champions are the best in the business. No matter what others say.

Intercontinental Champion The second most prestigious belt in WWFG. You win this belt you are on your way to winning the undisputed title!

The Deific Champion This title use to be known as the womens title till Nuke Fusion won the belt from Christina Parks on Oct 06, 2008. On August 3rd 2009 it became The Deific Championship!

Bruiser Champion This title is special, after the closing of For Sale, we here at WWFG have decide that the winner of this title with get to name it, and if he or she defends the title five times. He or she will get a chance at the Undisputed title. The title it self has history in WWFG as being the main title on another show called Road Rage.

As captain I really would only like 3 or 4 title. (3 really). WWFG Undisputed title and Tag title are keepers..But what about the other three? Which 2 title would you, the people of WWFG, like to keep. The other one ending up being fused together. I mean I could just say hey mix Bruiser and Deific then be done with it, but what is every else opinion?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 pm
To be honest, I see nothing wrong with 5 titles right now. But I will say that both the Bruiser and Deific championships need a different set of rules.

If you make The Bruiser title a belt that gets defended in some sort of a No DQ stipulation, then the title can be a good belt for newer wrestlers, or just those who have a love for old school ECW, and CZW wrestling.

The Deific title is good because it is an intergender title, BUT Maybe if we also made it part light heavyweight title as well, then other new wrestlers who are notably smaller and less tougher than the competition for the Bruiser championship, then we have good class of wrestlers to go for that.

And IF this thought comes to fruition, then we have a good set of title divisions.

The WWFG Undisputed Championship: Will obviously only be for the best in the business and those who have worked really hard for it.

The Intercontinental Championship: A good title for those who aren't maybe world title material, but definitely championship material.

The Undisputed Tag Team Championships: Pretty self explanatory here!

The Diefic Championship: Maybe not a Top, or a Mid Tier Championship, but definitely something worth having since it's a good stepping stone.

The Bruiser Championship: See Diefic Title!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 pm
Okay, just know that all titles are inter-gender. Thanks for your input Draze.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm
You shouldn't start fusing titles just because WWE's been doing it. If there aren't enough members to support the number of available titles, then put one on hold for a while, then bring it back when it becomes necessary again.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 pm
you should not get rid of the IC title. there can be an argument that it holds more "prestige" than the undisputed title. the other two are interchangable  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:59 pm
Okay keep IC.

I've fused titles before. I don't like having so many titles, because it takes away the value of the titles them self.

If everyone has a title, where is the appeal of the title? Why would anyone want to fight each other? No one, unless you're like me or a few guys that like good storylines instead of titles all the time, would want to. Being a champion means you are the best right now at what you are doing. In your own division.  

JobsEveryDay

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:42 am
But not everyone will have a title. Just 6 people. It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be. But if it really does upset you, have a guild vote! Get everyone's opinions rather than just yours and 3 others!

Something like:

Should a Title be discontinued?
Take away Bruiser Title
Take away, Deific Title
Take away Intercontinental title
Keep them all!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 am
BOOM. Vote!!

I already have an idea what title i'd take away and fuse. So if you want to vote with me, vote for take away Brusier. I love the whole concept of, defend it five times and get a chance at the undisputed champion.  

JobsEveryDay

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:34 pm
I actually like the concept of the Bruiser Title. Awkward name, in my opinion, but an awesome concept.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 pm
Intercontinental is a keeper  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:10 am
Well the people have voted. Something will be happening soon.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games