Bloody winter ((Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Nya walked into a bar that seemed to have a fight inside. She raised an eyebrow. Whoa.. Is this because of the war that might be coming up?.. She asked her self then shook her head as she walked out of the bar. Such weird people.. She thought then started to walk away from the bar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

Ariana stepped slowly, avoiding everything and slipped inside the bar. She waltzed up to the bartender and smiled. "May i have my usual please?" She gave a polite smile and looked around. There were posters everywhere, but two stuck out. On stated that vampires should expose themselves to humans and the other said the opposite. Ariana slowly made her way to the posters and ripped the stupid one off. If they told humans about vampires, they would kill them all off. Ariana didn't want to die again. Tearing the poster into tiny pieces and throwing them to the floor. She pulled out her lighter and ignited the shreds, returning to the bartender and grinning when he had come back with her drink. After a quick wink, Ariana handed him a twenty dollar bill and stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "You rock."  

Fluffsy

Shirtless Explorer

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 pm
Sydney walked past the bar, she stopped and looked inside, she spotted a few people fighting, she shrugged and walked in bored. she avoided the fight and sat down staring at the ceiling in thought.
Spencer continued walking, he turned around, expecting to see Sydney behind him, he blinked, not seeing her, Spencer turned around and spotted Sydney in a bar, with some people fighting, he sighed, "Syd, you are such an idiot sometimes." he muttered to himself as he made his way over to Sydney, "So, what are they fighting about?" He asked Sydney.
Sydney just shurgged, "Dunno." she answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:53 pm
Dalymia had pushed the man out into the main room of the bar. She started strangling the vampire. "HAVE YOU LEARNED YET!?" She screamed at him. Then she whispered in is ear, "You don't mess with us dangerous ones. We look out for one another." With that, she jumped off the man's back and threw him against the wall.
"Dalymia!" Tony's voice shouted behing her. "What have I told you about throwing people! You're going to damage the poor walls of my lovely establishment!" He smirked and winked as Dalymia turned to face him. There were cheers out of the back room from which she'd come.
Damon wiped the blood off his face with his hand and smiled. She nodded for him to clean up in the bathroom.
"Just wait till our leader hears about this, you're dead," The vampire said, struggling to his feet and limping toward the door.
"Vampires don't die, idiot!" Dalymia laughed as he slid through the door. "Fool," she muttered under her breath. She raised her voice and looked at Tony. "Can I get a Bloody Aurthur please?"
A Bloody Aurther. One of Dalymia's favorite drinks. All it was was blood mixed with a little straight rum. Perfect match.  

Nell-E Kae

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm
Sydney watched what happened, she let her jaw drop, "What the h*ll was that about?" She asked herself.
Spencer shrugged, "Beats me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 am
It made Dalymia laugh when people stared. Two very similar looking vampires were sitting talking to each other and trying to figure out what had happened. She went and sat over by them, inviting herself to their table.
"So, I can't help but notice that you're a little confused," Dalymia stated simply. There was a sigh from behind her.
"Dalymia, I may be a younger vampire than you, but I was older when I started, don't you remember what I told you about stepping into conversations like this?" Damon muttered behind her, "It's rather rude."
"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry," Dalymia snapped, turning to face him. She spun around to face the pair of dark haired vamps. "Hi. My name is Dalymia. And- Hey! Wait! I was starting a new conversation, thank you!" she shouted, looking over her soulder at Damon. He grinned and shook his head.
"Still rude randomly walking up to someone and beginning a chat," Damon snickered, glaring at his friend.
"Don't give me that 'I'm older, do as I say' s**t. The term 'older' means experience. I've had far more experience in the world than you. I've been around longer," Dalymia countered, smirking. She turned back to the duo sitting at the table and gave a dramatically exasperated sigh. "I'm sorry. That was a little rude. So, I couldn't help but notice you seemed a little confused."  

Nell-E Kae

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:43 am
Sydney nodded, "Yeah, what was that about?" She asked referring to the fight.
Spencer just leaned back in his chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm
"Oh, I was fighting because he punched my friend in the nose," Dalymia explained, motioning to Damon. "He punched my friend in the nose because Damon was trying to keep him fro hurting me. He wanted to hurt me because I tore down his silly sign. The silly sign supported telling humans the truth about vampires. That's pretty retarded, don't you think?"
Damon pulled a chair up and sat down next to Dalymia. "Don't go getting yourself in anymore trouble, Dal. I don't want to bleed anymore. Blood is only good if it's human blood," Damon grumbled. Dalymia slapped his arm.
"I never asked you to help me. I could have handled him."
"Yeah. Okay."
Dalymia glared at him and smirked. she play slapped his face. "You need a girl, mate," she snickered. Damon scoffed and let his attention wander. Dalymia returned her attention to the dark-haired duo. "Did you guys not know about the revolution?"  

Nell-E Kae

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces