Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
Women Punished for Miscarriages

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm
http://youtu.be/2Z9XTmQ5e4s

WTF? What do politicians and law makers have any right to a woman's pregnancy? I can see this for women who knowingly do thing that are bad for the baby while they are pregnant, but to women who are trying to be good mothers or to women who are first time mothers and are looking forward towards the birth of their child? Come on. Why is it that people who have extreme power do stupid things like this? Sadly, miscarriages are very common and its not the mothers fault.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am
Shilberu Erikku

WTF? What do politicians and law makers have any right to a woman's pregnancy? I can see this for women who knowingly do thing that are bad for the baby while they are pregnant, but to women who are trying to be good mothers or to women who are first time mothers and are looking forward towards the birth of their child? Come on. Why is it that people who have extreme power do stupid things like this? Sadly, miscarriages are very common and its not the mothers fault.

Notice the first one did cocaine while pregnant. The second one tried to commit suicide while pregnant. I'm not saying it's right, seeing as I disagree with it, BUT! There is a logical basis, wrong as it is.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 am
Lord Redtail Rathan
Shilberu Erikku

Notice the first one did cocaine while pregnant. The second one tried to commit suicide while pregnant. I'm not saying it's right, seeing as I disagree with it, BUT! There is a logical basis, wrong as it is.

Se didn't actually do cocaine while pregnant, she just had a history of cocaine abuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 pm
I find it funny that both examples where in the South (Over 90% of my family lives in the south and I dislike the high amounts of religon and Hipocrites.) That is completely wrong! How can a woman ABSOLUTELY control of her babies ability to live. Sometimes... even IF you do it all by-The-Book you have issues. For them to charge a woman with MURDER?! I'm outraged actually. What next, are we going a charge a man with murder because he got his wife pregnant and she dies in childbirth? Are we going to charge a child with murder if the mother gets sick and dies from it's pregnancy?

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Politics and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items