Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Anyone live in nova scotia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fears and Lies

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm
U don't have to tell me who you are or where or even have to post here I just think it'd be cool for me to talk to other people from my province ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm
I'm from Nova Scotia, although I live in New Brunswick now. biggrin I miss my home province a lot.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Fears and Lies

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:29 pm
I just moved -still within the province- but my new area scares me slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm
I've lived in Cumberland County (three different towns, but just one town for the majority of my life), Halifax, and Church Point (between Digby and Yarmouth), and have been pretty much all over the province.

Did you move for school or work, or with your family?  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:30 pm
i dot live there. yet. my parents are looking to buy an island off the coast. none of the 2mil ones of course, just one of the 200k ones so we can save up for to build a house on it and move up there permenantly. unfortunatly, with my father, it'll take ages if not years for him to decide to buy or not.....i really hope he does though. i love canada!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:30 pm
Living on an island sounds like a bit of a pain. Just getting groceries and mail would be a hassle.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Fears and Lies

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 pm
haha yeah i wish i had enough money to buy an island though i dont even have enough money to buy a used psone game... and i moved with family  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 pm
I did all of my moving either by myself or with a boyfriend. x3 Much easier than trying to move a whole family.

If you're out, have you found your area of NS to be pretty accepting, or have you experience much homophobia? If you're not out, would you be afraid to be open?

I've been very fortunate that the areas in which I've lived have been pretty chill about sexuality. In my hometown, I don't think everyone really approves, but they aren't openly mean or judgmental. (Then again, gossip is a staple in small towns, so even if someone wasn't nasty to my face, it's quite possible they were behind my back.)  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas