Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Politics and Debates
WeAllBeGay's WTF Adress To The.... Everyone, Why Not.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm
Before getting started, explaining all my hogwash theories, and such.
This is just my views, so please, don't take it to heart..
The media can brainwash you just as people can.
And no, I'm not your goto book for the Illuminati and all that cool stuff.
Moving on.

It feels like, to me. We are brainwashed as a society.
From birth, to death, we're set to believe a set of 'rules' that society in general deems appropriate. People in general, aren't too much for breaking out of their shells because they wont be accepted, and thats just a common logic. With that in mind, no one is going to step up and fix anything. To form a succesful Democracy, we honestly need more than empty promises and idiotic media broadcasts. To think that they tell us whose dating who, on the news, is insulting. Atleast it is to me. The invasion of privacy... It all is meant to be the "norm" for Americans, and most modern countries. Which frankly seems like bullshit. We're brainwashed from birth, to believe in God. (Don't hate me for this :'[ please)
But, if they never told us, we wouldn't know the name God. Which is fine, but thats just common sense. We're raised to believe in helping others, when really, no one is going to care if you're pennyless and on the street.
Sure, close family and freinds might, but they're just a few out of the six billion people that inhabit this chessboard of life. We're raised to believe in habits. Some sort of mental schedule, and thats the only way to be successful, well it's not. Plently of good people have been astray, and no one cares about that once they've made it. The primary example of failure would be George Bush. Atleast in this case. He didn't do so hot, and people (SOME PEOPLE. wink wink.) assumed it was 'cause of his past cocaine addictions. We're all set to form these ideas of people, from what our parents, or gaurdians tell us on how to view it, which isn't right. They build you up to believe in yourself, when they don't. Honestly, when your parents told you that you could be anything when you grow up, they didn't mean it. And chances are, when you told them you're different on some things, they get on your a**. They want you to be you without being you.
I'm not bashing parents, it's just bullshit that our lives are predetirmed based on how they see it. Moving onto the Government, fun fun time.
The basis of our Government is to keep our country alive and strong.
Tell me, does this make us look strong? Soldier Admits To Killing Innocents
No, no it does not.
Not all soldiers are like this, but it only takes one to ruin us all.
The war on terror, is unfortunatly bullshit. It all started 'cause we pissed off the Arabs. Not how you'd think, though.
Usama, (or Osama as more commonly known) wanted the US to disallow Gay Marriage. Due to us thinking we can handle anything, we went with it. Which was a GOOD idea. Honestly, ******** those other countries. We got this. Heh, not really. Over 10 years of warfare and we've made less progress than Brittney Spears did when she was tripping out.
America is so pent up on *helping* others, that we left our own home fall to ruin. And forever it shall stay if we keep up this masquerade of ignorance.

Maybe it's just me, but I think we're totally boned as a country unless we can shape up and stop dicking around.

Feel free to make fun of me, I say weird things when I rant. razz
If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. Was not my intention, I just wanted to get some stuff off my pixel chest.
Anyone else see it how I do?
I'd be suprised, but I feel obligated to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 am
WeAllBeGay
Before getting started, explaining all my hogwash theories, and such.
This is just my views, so please, don't take it to heart..
The media can brainwash you just as people can.
And no, I'm not your goto book for the Illuminati and all that cool stuff.
Moving on.

It feels like, to me. We are brainwashed as a society.
From birth, to death, we're set to believe a set of 'rules' that society in general deems appropriate. People in general, aren't too much for breaking out of their shells because they wont be accepted, and thats just a common logic. With that in mind, no one is going to step up and fix anything. To form a succesful Democracy, we honestly need more than empty promises and idiotic media broadcasts. To think that they tell us whose dating who, on the news, is insulting. Atleast it is to me. The invasion of privacy... It all is meant to be the "norm" for Americans, and most modern countries. Which frankly seems like bullshit. We're brainwashed from birth, to believe in God. (Don't hate me for this :'[ please)
But, if they never told us, we wouldn't know the name God. Which is fine, but thats just common sense. We're raised to believe in helping others, when really, no one is going to care if you're pennyless and on the street.
Sure, close family and freinds might, but they're just a few out of the six billion people that inhabit this chessboard of life. We're raised to believe in habits. Some sort of mental schedule, and thats the only way to be successful, well it's not. Plently of good people have been astray, and no one cares about that once they've made it. The primary example of failure would be George Bush. Atleast in this case. He didn't do so hot, and people (SOME PEOPLE. wink wink.) assumed it was 'cause of his past cocaine addictions. We're all set to form these ideas of people, from what our parents, or gaurdians tell us on how to view it, which isn't right. They build you up to believe in yourself, when they don't. Honestly, when your parents told you that you could be anything when you grow up, they didn't mean it. And chances are, when you told them you're different on some things, they get on your a**. They want you to be you without being you.
I'm not bashing parents, it's just bullshit that our lives are predetirmed based on how they see it. Moving onto the Government, fun fun time.
The basis of our Government is to keep our country alive and strong.
Tell me, does this make us look strong? Soldier Admits To Killing Innocents
No, no it does not.
Not all soldiers are like this, but it only takes one to ruin us all.
The war on terror, is unfortunatly bullshit. It all started 'cause we pissed off the Arabs. Not how you'd think, though.
Usama, (or Osama as more commonly known) wanted the US to disallow Gay Marriage. Due to us thinking we can handle anything, we went with it. Which was a GOOD idea. Honestly, ******** those other countries. We got this. Heh, not really. Over 10 years of warfare and we've made less progress than Brittney Spears did when she was tripping out.
America is so pent up on *helping* others, that we left our own home fall to ruin. And forever it shall stay if we keep up this masquerade of ignorance.

Maybe it's just me, but I think we're totally boned as a country unless we can shape up and stop dicking around.

Feel free to make fun of me, I say weird things when I rant. razz
If I offended anyone, I'm sorry. Was not my intention, I just wanted to get some stuff off my pixel chest.
Anyone else see it how I do?
I'd be suprised, but I feel obligated to ask.

I understand where you're coming from. I, too, have noticed that we're born and raised under a certain way of living and stepping out of those boundaries is seen as a bad thing. Everyone is so afraid to be different because they fear the concept of people turning against them for it. And as for the government............yeah, that's just a huge mess in itself.  

Amethyst_Follower

Politics and Debates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff