• Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:25 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

User Image
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Hello ... i'm the Doctor ... Basicly ... Run!"

as if knowing the dancer moved closer to the Doctor, the TARDIS made a disaproving noise "oi ... behave" he said to the consol and then turned to Romy "sorry about that, she kind of gets jelous when other women are onbord" he said as he patted the consol "anyway ... i think we can land in London Square cause something non terestrial is around there" he said as he fliped a swich and the ship shooked as it vanished into the time stream and them with it as they flew to London Square

"bowties are cool ... so are fezes"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

with aloud and violent crash, the TARDIS had landed and the Doctor stuck his head up and rubbed it, though he was in the shadows "what'd they have to do that for then?" he grumbled as he looked around "is everyone alright?" he asked as the TARDIS gave a noise which the Doctor took as that it was unharmed, though he felt strange, in fact his voice sounded different, but familiar. getting up his clothes felt too big and short and looked in a mirror nearby and saw himself and jumped back in shock "gah!"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

(yeah i'm sorry, i liked the tenth one and i was better with him ... i'll just have it the council did something to make his body revert back to the tenth one, plus he is still in the 24 hour regenerative cycle so anything could happen sweatdrop )  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:37 pm
The Nurse stepped out and saw the Doctor. " Doctor you're?! How the heck did that happen?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"i have ... no idea" he said as he looked in shock at his hands "i think i hit my head when we took off and i'm still in my 24 hour regenerative cycle ... maybe having a minor concussion while in the after effects of my regeneration somehow reverted me back to a previous incarnated body ... from the one i have i'll say i had a hard one: two bodies ... good thing i'm healing" he said as he looked at his scars going away "good thing i know where my old clothes are" he said as he walked off and came back five minutes later just as the doors burst opened and ten guards stormed in "Doctor ... you are under arrest"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm
The Nurse snapped at the guards. " Hello! Hey I'm his sister! I would like to know on what charges you are arresting my brother?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"a subcode on the first Law of Time: he revertingly regenerated in two of his former bodies and become a Paradox" he said as he put restraints on his arms "oww ... mind loosening it a smi-ige?" he said as it got tighter "not to mention he has a criminal record on him which was never resolved" "if your talking about the TARDIS i was going to bring it ba-" he said as he was pushed forward and two other guards picked him up by his arms

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:22 am
" Ok the body thing.. We have no idea how that happened and it was an accident. and the TARDIS is now back. So we can see what we can do about the body thing and then discuss the TARDIS later."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 am
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"he's got more on him than just stealing a type 40 ... we have evidence of him interfering with a fixed point in time at least fife times" the guard said as they marched the Doctor out of the TARDIS and pushed her and the human out and locked the TARDIS "oi careful" he said as they pushed him forward

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am
" Maybe it was for a good reason!" The Nurse turned to the Doctor. " They were for good reasons right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

the Doctor said nothing as they pushed him to the High Council room

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Planet Gallifrey

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash