View Results

x-Rainbow_Alpacaz-x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm
Ravynne Sidhe
The passing days drew us closer
The pain is matched with joy.
Both hands reflect that
I cry when I think of you.

I'm going to repost my description of a stamp that I made earlier: For those of you who don't already know, Casey Anthony was acquitted yesterday and was found not guilty of murder, manslaughter and child abuse. She is however found guilty of lying.

Everyone's bitching about the justice system failing however when in reality it actually didn't. I'm sorry but in this glorious country we have a constitutional amendment that states that you are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty not the other way around. The prosecution didn't have enough facts and evidence and was making conclusions based on not only circumstantial evidence but rumors and a few pictures. Sorry but neither hold up in court.

If anything the justice system did it's job. Sure she may be a shitty incompetent mother and a lying b***h but that's pretty much all you can accuse her of being. Saying she's guilty because she's a bad mother is ******** up. I mean honestly you want to rant and rave on how she killed her own daughter then please by all means arrest and lock up my own mother for being not only abusive but incompetent when she was raising me. neutral No you say, that's different cause I'm still breathing? Then shut up :s

Honestly if you want to see a true travesty of justice and a good example of when the justice system ACTUALLY fails, come to Texas. No seriously. More than a thousand cases if not more where there were innocent people being not only thrown in jail but thrown in death row for committing a crime they did not commit because of not only shoddy police work but shoddy prosecution. The more recent case was of a man who was accused of setting his house on fire and killing his wife and kids and he was executed. Turns out that the DNA wasn't there and there was no actual evidence linking him to the crime, so Texas killed an innocent man and has killed many more.

Another example of justice actually failing is in Oklahoma when a man named Ron Williamson was accussed of rape and murder based on a dream confession. Yeah. A ******** dream confession. What's a dream confession you ask? It's basically where you have a dream that you confess due to hypnotism or some other bullshit. In other words he was convicted on shoddy police work and even more shoddy prosecution work. He was later exonerated of all crimes due to DNA pinning the murders on the guy who ACTUALLY committed the crime. Ron Williamson later died in 2000.

For more information on the actual travesty of justice go to: The Innocence Project

For more information on the Ron Williamson case, check out The Innocent Man by John Grisham. Yes Grisham is more known for his fictional books however The Innocent Man is a fact based non-fictional book on the case. And it even have pictures of before Mr. Williamson was convicted, during his trial and after his exoneration which will shock you.

And to everyone who has been obsessively following the trial, seriously get a ******** life. Go outside, smell the ******** roses. Stop watching all the CSI's, Law and Order's and Nancy Grace. Take a few classes in criminal justice to understand how the system ACTUALLY works. That's what I was doing when this s**t started :s

Yorisotta sugi shi hi wa
Itami wo yorokobi ai
Ryoute ni utsushi dasu
Anata wo omoi naite iru

I agree with you on this one.
Until I get hardcore evidence, i can't say anything but she's a vile mother..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 pm
GothicGrave13
Aquatic_blue
GothicGrave13
who's caylee/ casey?
*totally feels like an idiot*

In 2008, Casey Anthony had a missing daughter, but it wasn't reported to the authorities until a month after she had been missing. It wasn't even Casey that called it in, it was her mother, Cindy Anthony. Casey Anthony was put in jail a few times, let go, and eventually put in jail until her trial after they had found the remains and confirmed it had been her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee Anthony was only an innocent, 2 year old girl whose skeletal remains were found by some man who was just doing his job and stumbled upon what looked like a human skull and tried to call it in many times and they eventually did come out and found out it was Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony during the moment of her daughter's disappearance had no change in her attitude while her daughter was missing and even got a tattoo that said "beautiful life" in Latin, I believe. She went partying, and participated in things like "Hot body" contests. She never told anyone that Caylee had been missing and when her mother, Cindy, demanded she knew where Caylee was then she got annoyed and was like, "Really, Mom?! Really?! Wow, what a waste of time..." and hung up on her own mother. Her mother called 911 saying that her granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony is missing. Casey Anthony was also claiming this lady, Zanaida Gonzalez was her daughter's "nanny" and took the girl and never returned. They found out that "Zanny the Nanny" didn't even know the Anthony's nor had watched any of their children. Casey Anthony also gave the address for where this nanny supposedly lived, and the apartment had been vacant for many years. Casey Anthony acted incredibly selfish in videos that were taken of her talking to her parents at the jail and she talked about her daughter when her parents asked, but changes the subject to, "I have nothing here! How do you think I FEEL?!" and got extremely annoyed. When people asked where they could look for Caylee, like Lee who asked, "Is there anywhere I can look for Caylee? Where should I start? Should I be starting with people we know?" Casey said, "I would say that would be hitting right at home." or something like that. She didn't seem upset her daughter was missing and was selfish, only concerning about herself. When her parents heard the rumor she drowned in the pool, Casey said, "Surprise, surprise..." and her parents were a bit upset about that one because they knew it wasn't true.

Prosecution had claimed that Casey had used chloroform to knock her daughter unconscious, put duct tape over her mouth and nose - suffocating her and put her body in a bag, put it in her trunk, and dropped her off in the woods. There were supposedly some clothes or items that were there recovered that could've only come from the Anthony home because they were Casey's personal belongings so it wouldn't have been a stranger. I think they found like one of her books or a blanket or something of the sort.

On the other hand, Defense claimed Casey had been "taught to lie" by her parents because her father and brother molested/sexual abused Casey as a child and that Caylee Anthony drowned in the family pool, and her and her father freaked out and covered it up by dumping her body in the woods and didn't tell anyone. However, there was someone that Casey had brief contact with that had a son about Caylee's age, I believe, that drowned and died in the family's pool and the grandfather had found him and tried performing CPR. Sound familiar?

Caylee couldn't open the gate/door to the pool according to the grandmother, nor could she move the slide over to the pool to get in the way she normally did. It was said Caylee normally asked her grandparents so she could go swimming in the pool since she needed supervision (well, obviously, Caylee was only 2). Plus, if she really drowned in the pool, then why would there even be duct tape over her mouth and nose? There wouldn't be if it was an accidental drowning. I don't believe a 2 year old would do that themselves and then hop into a pool. It doesn't seem even close to likely.

Casey didn't even mention that her daughter was missing to her boyfriend and it was said there was someone she had talked to that mentioned Caylee in the past tense as if she was already gone before the body had even been discovered.

I would say there is a lot of convincing evidence and testimony to prove that Casey Anthony is not innocent to the murder and child abuse charges. Plus, those in front of the courthouse yesterday that they had interviewed were sad, upset, and angry. Some people were yelling, "NO JUSTICE! NO JUSTICE!" and others said they couldn't even be there anymore after the verdict because it was so disgusting.

However, I don't know how she can be charged with telling lies to law enforcement without being guilty of her daughters death. It doesn't correlate because she had lied where her daughter was. There is something not right that doesn't fit.

(By the way, I love the Death Note thing in your icon...the swimming thing. I saw that on YouTube once and thought that was wrong, but so funny in a sense).

Oh, wow. That's... a great..... mom, isn't she?
But she does seem guilty, a lot.
she did it.
but then again (i still think she did it) people react to bad things in different ways. Some go cry their life away, others party to keep their mind off it.
but she still did it. The evidence is piled against her.
(That's Deathnote? I just saw it on the web, and cracked up.)

Yes, people grieve in different ways, but considering she wasn't even out searching for her missing child and didn't call it in, but partied instead...it's a bit fishy.

Yup, that is part of the ending scene in the anime Death Note =P  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 pm
Aquatic_blue
GothicGrave13
Aquatic_blue
GothicGrave13
who's caylee/ casey?
*totally feels like an idiot*

In 2008, Casey Anthony had a missing daughter, but it wasn't reported to the authorities until a month after she had been missing. It wasn't even Casey that called it in, it was her mother, Cindy Anthony. Casey Anthony was put in jail a few times, let go, and eventually put in jail until her trial after they had found the remains and confirmed it had been her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee Anthony was only an innocent, 2 year old girl whose skeletal remains were found by some man who was just doing his job and stumbled upon what looked like a human skull and tried to call it in many times and they eventually did come out and found out it was Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony during the moment of her daughter's disappearance had no change in her attitude while her daughter was missing and even got a tattoo that said "beautiful life" in Latin, I believe. She went partying, and participated in things like "Hot body" contests. She never told anyone that Caylee had been missing and when her mother, Cindy, demanded she knew where Caylee was then she got annoyed and was like, "Really, Mom?! Really?! Wow, what a waste of time..." and hung up on her own mother. Her mother called 911 saying that her granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony is missing. Casey Anthony was also claiming this lady, Zanaida Gonzalez was her daughter's "nanny" and took the girl and never returned. They found out that "Zanny the Nanny" didn't even know the Anthony's nor had watched any of their children. Casey Anthony also gave the address for where this nanny supposedly lived, and the apartment had been vacant for many years. Casey Anthony acted incredibly selfish in videos that were taken of her talking to her parents at the jail and she talked about her daughter when her parents asked, but changes the subject to, "I have nothing here! How do you think I FEEL?!" and got extremely annoyed. When people asked where they could look for Caylee, like Lee who asked, "Is there anywhere I can look for Caylee? Where should I start? Should I be starting with people we know?" Casey said, "I would say that would be hitting right at home." or something like that. She didn't seem upset her daughter was missing and was selfish, only concerning about herself. When her parents heard the rumor she drowned in the pool, Casey said, "Surprise, surprise..." and her parents were a bit upset about that one because they knew it wasn't true.

Prosecution had claimed that Casey had used chloroform to knock her daughter unconscious, put duct tape over her mouth and nose - suffocating her and put her body in a bag, put it in her trunk, and dropped her off in the woods. There were supposedly some clothes or items that were there recovered that could've only come from the Anthony home because they were Casey's personal belongings so it wouldn't have been a stranger. I think they found like one of her books or a blanket or something of the sort.

On the other hand, Defense claimed Casey had been "taught to lie" by her parents because her father and brother molested/sexual abused Casey as a child and that Caylee Anthony drowned in the family pool, and her and her father freaked out and covered it up by dumping her body in the woods and didn't tell anyone. However, there was someone that Casey had brief contact with that had a son about Caylee's age, I believe, that drowned and died in the family's pool and the grandfather had found him and tried performing CPR. Sound familiar?

Caylee couldn't open the gate/door to the pool according to the grandmother, nor could she move the slide over to the pool to get in the way she normally did. It was said Caylee normally asked her grandparents so she could go swimming in the pool since she needed supervision (well, obviously, Caylee was only 2). Plus, if she really drowned in the pool, then why would there even be duct tape over her mouth and nose? There wouldn't be if it was an accidental drowning. I don't believe a 2 year old would do that themselves and then hop into a pool. It doesn't seem even close to likely.

Casey didn't even mention that her daughter was missing to her boyfriend and it was said there was someone she had talked to that mentioned Caylee in the past tense as if she was already gone before the body had even been discovered.

I would say there is a lot of convincing evidence and testimony to prove that Casey Anthony is not innocent to the murder and child abuse charges. Plus, those in front of the courthouse yesterday that they had interviewed were sad, upset, and angry. Some people were yelling, "NO JUSTICE! NO JUSTICE!" and others said they couldn't even be there anymore after the verdict because it was so disgusting.

However, I don't know how she can be charged with telling lies to law enforcement without being guilty of her daughters death. It doesn't correlate because she had lied where her daughter was. There is something not right that doesn't fit.

(By the way, I love the Death Note thing in your icon...the swimming thing. I saw that on YouTube once and thought that was wrong, but so funny in a sense).

Oh, wow. That's... a great..... mom, isn't she?
But she does seem guilty, a lot.
she did it.
but then again (i still think she did it) people react to bad things in different ways. Some go cry their life away, others party to keep their mind off it.
but she still did it. The evidence is piled against her.
(That's Deathnote? I just saw it on the web, and cracked up.)

Yes, people grieve in different ways, but considering she wasn't even out searching for her missing child and didn't call it in, but partied instead...it's a bit fishy.

Yup, that is part of the ending scene in the anime Death Note =P

It does seem fishy, you're right. I mean she did have a abundance of time to look for her daughter.

((i've never seen deathnote.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 pm
Ravynne Sidhe
-snip-

I wish we could tip. I'd give you a lot. I love this post~
Whoever seriously thinks Nancy Grace is a legit reporter should wake the ******** up.

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm
I'm a little late to the party, but my opinion on the whole Casey Anthony thing might be a little really different than everyone else's.  
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff