Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Easy ways to gross your friends out.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 am
I just have to bring up how I've somehow managed to be in the wrong place constantly and see some of my cousins, my parents, and my grandparents nude. XD Obviously this was traumatizing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 am
Oh gowd, I'm sorry sweety. I hope you're mentally alright now and can block it out. xd heart
I'm right there with you though, just with my older brother and my dad. Luckily I was right at the door so with both of them I slammed the door almost on my face. rofl
When my sister lived with us she's constantly walk around naked when it was just the family around... That was rather awkward to, luckily she stuck to upstairs and I could escape to the internet. burning_eyes

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 am
o.o damn.

Well I used to walk around in whities when I was younger but I don't really like to. My mom always seems to forget something in the kitchen and goes in there right after showering. I happen to get thirsty right then and open the door then immediately freeze as she yells for me to shut it.

Also when I was at my grandma's her husband had just showered and was walking in their room when I walked by their open door. x.x Still have that image.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:18 am
*shrug* I guess it's a cultural thing.
Many Asians aren't as hung up about familial nudity and group bathing isn't uncommon either.
Though for what it's worth I'm sorry you were uncomfortable  

kittycross

Shameless Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Elapsed Dreams

Distrustful Dog

13,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:29 am
That really explains a lot, not just for anime but for my friend that tried to get me into the shower with her, she's really into the Asian culture and I guess that one time she might not have been trying to hit on me. But she liked me so I wasn't sure. Oh and when she got out of the shower and went to my room she dropped her towel like it was the totally normal thing to do, well until she saw me almost fall off the bed.. xd
You just answered a lot of questions for me, so thank you Kittycross. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:42 am
XD Well I'm only uncomfortable cuz for some terrible stroke of luck most of my relatives are incredibly hot. So uh....yeah I hope that explains it.  

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items