Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
It's official, I have a ROOSTER (pics halfway down page 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:52 am
Akari_32
Vanilla eXee
Akari_32
I freeking love Silkies. They ar so akward and cute lol Do any of yours have extra toes, or was my Fluffy just weird? lol

I haven't counted Jacob's toes, but Claudie has 7 toes on one foot and 6 on the other (for people who don't know: silkies are supposed to have 5 toes on each foot, which is still more than most chickens have). I'm just glad they're fully feathered now, it was cute but they looked so silly as they were getting feathers in. Hoping hoping hoping that Claudie is a girl.

I think Fluffy had 6 toes on each foot lol She was funny too. After one of my dogs broke her leg (he tried to play with her -_-), I would have to move her with my foot off her nest (so I could get her eggs) or she would peck the crap out of my hand. Then she'd give me this horribly sad look, like "Why did you take my eggs! crying " Even though, 2 seconds ago, she tried to kill me rofl

They deffinatly are the cutest when they feathers are growing in LOL Random little fluffs all over their bodies heart

Do you have any pictures of Fluffy? She sounds cute.

Also everyone: This morning I caught the rooster. It is Jacob. He crowed twice right in front of my face!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm
No I dont... I have a couple from when the chickies were little, but they are on my moms computer, which is dead (wont even turn on gonk ). She was black, and rather small. I think she was 10 inches tall, at most.

I hope Jacobs feathers grow out! He'd be so cute with those long feathers!! heart  

Akari_32

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:05 am
Akari_32
No I dont... I have a couple from when the chickies were little, but they are on my moms computer, which is dead (wont even turn on gonk ). She was black, and rather small. I think she was 10 inches tall, at most.

I hope Jacobs feathers grow out! He'd be so cute with those long feathers!! heart

Aww that's too bad emo

I think they might. His tail feathers are already kinda sickle shaped and I think he's going into a moult. His feet feathers are obscenely long, lol, He also has some blue feathers on his wings 0.oo

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff