Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Year of the Rabbit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm
(This is a 1x1 roleplay for Vampire-Dragon-Lover and myself.)

It was a warm spring afternoon and the air still hung with the sweet chimes of the school bell. Students had long since vacated the building to go home for the night. Some stayed behind for after school meetings and sports practice, however one in particular stayed behind for another reason all together.

The school accommodated for children just starting kindergarden all the way up to 12th grade. For the students in grades 1st through 8th, they have certain duties to attend to during their education at the establishment. For most it's to assist their senpai in higher grades but for others it's simple things like cleaning around the building. The principle was to instill in the younger students a sense responsibility. However one young woman has a completely different task.

User Image

For young girl in 7th grade, named Emily DeLuca, her job was to feed the school's pet rabbits out back. She thought it odd that she was born in the year of the rabbit, so for her she felt she had a connection to the little critters, even if it wasn't entirely true. But she always enjoyed watching their cute little faces light up as she fed them their daily dose of carrots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image Blair Westbrook sat atop the dumpsters behind the school smoking, though she was supposed to be cleaning up the back field and around the animal pens. Her poker and basket sat on the floor beside the dumpster. But the weather was so nice, she just wanted to relax. She was looked up at the some what cloudy sky lazily, until a sound caught her attention. She looked to see a younger girl she didn't know, walking toward the rabbits, and sat there watching her. She was a year nine student, so she didn't usually do this, but it was punishment for throwing spit wads at the school jocks in Chem lab. So she didn't know this girl. Curious she hopped off the dumpster and got her basket and poker before walking over to the girl. She moved quietly and didn't speak until her shadow loomed over the girl feeding the rabbits

"Hi."

she said looking at the girl then to the bunnies, then back to the girl waiting her reply. Then added,

"What's your name?"

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Emily squeaked as she heard the voice over her head. After turning her head up and seeing that it was another student she relaxed. "Wow miss, you really scared me." She touched her fingertips to her rapidly beating heart. "Me? I'm Emily. Emily DeLuca- A 7th grade student. I was just feeding the bunnies- I-I mean rabbits. Yes, rabbits. So . . . ah, how might you be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:39 pm
Blair chuckled when Emily squeaked, thinking she sounded rather like a bunny herself.

"Miss? Chica I can't be that much older than you."

She made a pained face at being called miss, but watched Emily's fingers as they moved to rest over her heart.

"Emily DeLuca huh? Oh yeah that's why I don't know you, I'm a ninth year student." she chuckled at the girl changing what she had said. "You do this for fun or punishment? Or do they not let you pick your task anymore?"

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm
"Oh this? I like doing it! Infact, I asked if I could feed these little guys all year." She stroked the nose of one of the bunnies as it came close to the chicken wire.
"You're a 9th year, huh? That must be nice. You get to do a lot of cool things I'm sure."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Blair looked on as she watched the girl rub the bunnies nose. she dropped her things and squatted beside the girl sticking her own finger into the cage to see if she could get one of the bunnies to come close. One hopped toward her nose twitching. It sniffed her finger then bit her and jumped away.

"Ouch!"

The tall girl said standing up and sucking on her finger.

"Stupid rabbit!"

She growled frowning

"Just cause I'm a dragon don't mean I wanna hurt you!"

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:10 pm
"Dragon? I thought dragons were a good companion for Rabbits. . . at least in Zodiac terms." She reached into her bag, which was decorated with bunny stickers, and pulled out a bandaid. "Here, hold your finger still and I'll slip it on."
She peeled off the backing and wrapped it around the wound. "It doesn't look too bad of a cut. It should heal in a day or two. Don't worry about bacteria. These bandaids have antibacterial gel already soaked into the padding." She slipped it on neatly. "There you go. All better."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:18 am
"Pfft."
growled the dark teen,
"Tell that to every rabbit I've ever met, they all hate me just because I was born in the year of the dragon doesn't mean I act like a dragon. Sheesh."

she stuck her finger out, her fingers were dotted with bite scars from rabbits. She sighted a little and asked

"Hey you wanna get outta here?"

(Sorry it took so long to get back to you my computers acting up.)  

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am
(It's all good. No rush.)

"Uh s-sure. I just need to get my things. I'll meet you at the front gate." She smiled and rushed up to her classroom. Her bag was sitting on the top of her desk. Quickly throwing it onto her arm she ran down to the gate where her new friends was waiting. "Sorry to keep you waiting, semapi!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:48 am
"Cool, I'll meet you there."
she said standing and walking to the classroom she'd left her bag in and put the basket away. Her class though was closer to the gates, so she didn't have far to go. Once at the gate she leaned on it picking at her black nail polish. She looked up when the girl came into view and sort of smiled.
"I wasn't waiting long. soooo." she drawled waiting for her to get closer before asking, "What do you do when you're not feeding the rabbits?"

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KayaHaiwatari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:12 am
"Me? Well . . . I usually go down to the animal shelter and do some volunteer work. But I'm guessing you and animals don't get along so we could do something else if you're not comfortable with it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:12 pm
She crossed her arms a little and said
"Reptiles like me just fine, its the cute fuzzy ones that flip out."
she sighed softly,
"Most shelters don't have volunteer work for reptiles unless it's to get some sad snake off the property."
she shook her head, reptiles were that bad, they just didn't get the same attention dogs and the like got. She shook her head a little more shaking the thoughts from her mind
"You could come see my critters."

Vampire-Dragon-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Role Play's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items