Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
My dog peed on the rug qAq

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:57 pm
gonk I was watching the tv with my dog and my brother was watering the grass in the backyard. She went over to watch my brother water the grass, and my brother desided to wash the windows where my dog was watching him. I then noticed that she went off to the front door where the big circle rug is, and I thought it was odd that she went there. She only sticks around the circle rug if she is waiting for us up stairs, or if the door bell rang. When I walked over to the rug I found a huge puddle of pee.... I was so suprised, she never peed in the house before. I really hope it doesn't become a habbit. For the two and a half years that we have had her, today is the first time she has ever peed in the house. I don't know maybe it is because she saw running water from my brother watering the grass? I don't know qAq... I got dog pee on my hands when I wiped it... gosh there was soo much pee too....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 am

Might wanna take her to the vet if this is an unusual occurrence. Sometimes urinating where they know they're not supposed to can be a sign of a urinary tract infection or other problems.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 am
I don't think she knows she is not supposed to pee in the house, we never had to tell her that it was wrong because it hasn't happened before. We took her to the vet for a check up just a week ago and she has a clean bill of health.

I like your avi by the way, zombies <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:01 am

How long had it been since you last let her out/took her for a walk? Does she normally let you know when she needs to go out, or do you just take her out through out the day? Did she drink more water than normal? Was there anything different in her routine/in the house?

:3 thanks!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:21 am
I take her out through out the day. But when she goes to the glass slidding door to the back yard I let her out. That day she did go to the glass door but I thought she was just watching my brother water the back yard. I thought of bringing her out but everything was wet outside. I continued watching tv and thats when I noticed she started to wonder around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 am

She probably needed to go then. If she keeps it up bring her back to the vet just in case, but other than that I wouldn't worry.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

[ Jinx ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am
Okay thanks, I'll do that ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:50 pm
Yeah I was thinking that she had to go out if it was a loooot of urine as you said, since if it wasn't so much and such, I would have been more concerned.  

Azusanga

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff