Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Dollar a gallon at Petco! But of course, a dilemma attached

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:07 pm
It's back by me, guys! <3 K so, I really really wanna take advantage of the deal and get a tank, butttt I really don't know what I would do with the tank. I've been wanting fish again recently, but I dunno if I actually wanna get that big of a tank. I was thinking just grab a 5g and a betta, yah know razz Something I could take care of without bein' critiqued and stuff by my mom. So what I really wanna do is buy a bigger tank for Reif. But the dilemma with that is how I modified his wheel. I'd either have to put the wheel back how it was, or find a way to modify it again. w/e no big deal. So I would probably either do a 30g or a 20g long. Input?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:43 pm

30g has around the same footprint as a 20 long, it's just taller. So if you only want the length and width, go for the smaller one.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm
GGAAAHHH of course they finally have the sale and I will be in Ontario where I'm bound to pass one but now I already HAVE a tank stressed
oh welz, my tank is cycled and has a filter that...works most of the time  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 am
i want a 55gal so badly but i cant now since i have to get a stand to get my tiny 20gal off the counter and put it by the door. i dont even know if i have a good spot for a 55gal but im sure by next year i can have a good spot ready. i will have one happy betta lol and a 55gal for me would mean one thing, more plecos! mrgreen  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items