Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
{PRP}Quiet I'm digging... Jehane and Lucian (Serpy and Sara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image Lucian looked up at the moon as he took a break from digging, he had found some things to study but not a good enough specimen to answer a question he had been pondering for quite some time. Jars and bags were strewn across the area around the hole he had dug. Each jar had a label and something inside it floating in a clear-ish yellow liquid.

He pulled himself out of the hole and examined each jar as he scribbled down notes on scrolls of paper that he had with him. Each scroll was filled with the things he had learned from studying corpses and other things. He smiled as he wiggled the jar that contained something that looked like a loose eyeball. It was floating lazily in the jar until he agitated it, causing it to sink to the bottom. "Interesting..... Now only if I had a live subject with all these pieces put together in them."

It had been ages since he had talked to another besides the others in his clan. There were very few now compared to it's old numbers. That didn't bother him though, all he needed was a supply of specimens to study, which was in surplus around Hemlock.

He looked at the eye again as it slowly floated back to the middle of the jar. "So what have you seen in your days?" He placed the jar in a bag and then collected the others. Each jar was put in the bag and wrapped safely so none of them would break and spill their precious specimens. "Let's find out what secrets you hold shall we?" He chuckled as he carefully swung the bag over his shoulder. He walked a bit away from the hole and pondered digging up more things before going to study these in more detail.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

It had been ages since last she allowed herself to travel outside the walls of sanctuary, but she needed her space, the confined rambling of her elder peers and the constant threats of war and damnation for them all giving her quite the headache.

She moved among the trees and dim lit roads, she keeping to her well kept shadows, all but pulling them around her, keeping herself secret to those that would try to catch her eye. Filthy worthless mortals, the lot of them, pointless to even give them the time of day. Her strange pink eyes moved about the streets taking in the sights, the way the word slowly seemed to change, but underneath it all were the well laid strings that her kin had laid. Let them think that very move they make had not been planned hours, days, even years in advance, let them think they have true free will.

She crossed a dark side road toward the local cemetery, the one true resting place for the damned, those that did not make it to this, the perfect and final stage of evolution. She looked down at her hands, she grinning at the gentle line an curves of delicate fingers, the perfection that the embrace had brought her. Oh yes, the were the ultimate creatures in this world, there was no doubt.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 pm
Lucian noticed someone nearing his precious cemetery as he had begun to dig up another grave. At first, he just kept digging and looking for things he had been missing from his previous dig. After awhile he noticed that the thing that was getting nearer was not a mortal, that was when he stopped digging. It couldn't be another Cappadocian, there were far too few for one to be over here besides him. He looked out of the hole he had dug, only the top of his head stuck out above the mound of dirt piled just outside the hole. His bag of jars was covered safely by the same pile of dirt.

"Hmmmm can't be a werewolf, doesn't smell like one..." He reached into his robe and pulled out a small stone, he carefully threw it so it would land right in front of the other thing that had followed him. If it was a vampire, he would be fine with it, perhaps they could become a new specimen to study. If it was a demon or an unholykat, he would have to quickly bury himself with his pile of dirt to stay hidden. Hopefully it was a vampire and nothing more than that. "Hmmm what will you do? Creature of the night? Will you find me or not even notice?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 pm
She moved in closer and closer to the cemetery, she smelling the dusty, rotting sent of bodies in their graves. Upon first though he mind wandered to the Tzimisce that did so often frequent the land where these graves dwell, they had much the same smell after all, grave dust and dirt, nothing like the sweet scented oils and incense that hung from the censers in the cathedral.

She crossed the gate and walked among the graves, that smell of true death growing thinker, heavier as she took note of an open grave. 'A fresh kill?' she thought, perhaps a recent burial? She moved abit closer only to see a glimpse of movement from the corner of her eye. Instantly she darted into the shadows, the darkness seeming to wrap around her like a cloak as she watched for a sign of that which had made the motion, seeing the small stone roll across the grass toward her. 'So there is someone...someone that is fast, but not too fast for me to see...' She let her eyes scan the area.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 am
Lucian smiled as he saw the figure, it was in fact a vampire. He could tell by the smell that they had let off as they moved quickly in the dark cemetery. He stood up and pulled his bag out from under the pile of dirt. He could deal with a vampire, he knew things about vampires that were left hidden in ancient books that had been long forgotten. He walked towards were he sensed the vampire, he was curious indeed of who they were. He was also curious of why they had come to the cemetery and had been surprised by the presence of another.

He smiled for a moment as he paused to look at his pet eyeball in a jar, curious if it could still see everything since there was no eyelid to cover it anymore. " Have you heard that Necromancers keep corpses and cut the eye lids off of them so they can always see while remaining unseen? Unfortunately it leaves for a bad sense of anger in the souls." He chuckled slightly, as if nobody was around him. He could smell the other vampire now. It was definitely a Lasombra, he had been around many of them before and could remember each unique scent of the clans. "What brings you out so far from your home little Lasombra? Are you looking for something?" He smiled a bit and looked at his eyeball. "What do you think my friend?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm
She remained locked in the safe darkness of her shadows for a time, she picking up his words, both those dirrected at her and those that were not, surely this male was insane, speaking to and eyeball so freely. Malkavian perhaps? No, something older, much older. She let her shadows extend away from her body she stepping through them step by well placed step as the darkness slowly consumed the other figure, his world going a new shade of dark. "You know what I am, but not who I am...just as I know what you are gravedigger, and am just as surprised to find one so old lingering here in the open."

She moved about him, her dark hair seeming to blend into the darkness, becoming one with it, the blackness of her clothing doing much the same. Only her bright fur and shining eyes dared catch any hint of light, making her look like a macabre marionette, suspended in the shadows of the night.

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 pm
Lucian smiled, the darkness meant nothing to him. He started digging up another grave as he looked for that one piece he was missing. He had seen it all but it didn't really phase him in the slightest this time. "Interesting tricks madam." He plopped his back down and looked through it for an empty jar. "I linger where I need linger, I've been looking for a specific piece of the puzzle that I'm missing. Unfortunately, there are few that are in the specific condition I need them to be in." He looked at his eyeball friend and pondered. "Do you think I can find your secrets? If I find this piece I may even make you whole again my friend." He chuckled slightly as the eyeball wiggled around in the jar, appearing as if it understood what he was saying.

He looked up at her directly as she moved in front of him. "Careful not to step on the grave, I've come to have a respect for the dead and their secrets. Some have interesting things to say." He pulled something out of the grave and placed it in the jar before looking at it carefully. "Tch... not in the right condition." He placed the jar in his bag as he filled up the grave again. He swept a little of the dirt off him as he stood up with his bag and eyeball friend. "So who are you, miss Lasombra?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 pm
She did not much like the act that he gave her, the rudeness of the male the fact he dared to turn his back on her. She moved forward then, coming nearer to the grave, she having her own bit of respect as she moved the dirt and gravel, some of it falling into the grave as she did. "You are one to speak of respect for the dead, as you stand in their graves and rob from their corpses." She laughed and shook her head, the sound a dark and bitter tone. "..and what is this thing you keep speaking to...an eye? I do hope it is is some sort of joke that you speak to it, or I will certainly think you mad."

She watched as he moved from the grave, he spoke of puzzles and pieces, but never giving her more than that, a strange creature this dark one, though of interest to say the least. If his kind were in fact still among them and in force, it would prove to be a most interesting night indeed. "I hardly think you familiar enough with me to know my name as of yet, sir, though should we continue this conversation, it is possible you will learn it in time."

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am
He chuckled slightly at her remark. "I'm not robbing them of their worldly possessions, I'm taking parts of them so they may one day be brought back." He looked at his eyeball friend. "As for my eyeball, it is part of someone I hold very dear to me, I'm working towards bringing him back to his un-life that he once had. He is still in there in that eye, tethered here by his uniqueness." He held up the jar, the eye looked at her and focused slightly on her. "He can still see and recognize things. He holds many a secret, even in a state like this." He looked at his friend and smiled. "Vincent..."

He looked at her directly now and tilted his head, his long pony tail slowly shifting along with his head. He was a tad bit curious about this vampire still, even though conversation with others was not his strong point. "If you would like to continue this conversation you might want to follow me around since I still have to find a brain that is intact." If anything he would search every recent grave to find what he needed to bring Vincent back. He pondered about the shadow that had surrounded her, it wasn't all that common but at the same time it wasn't all that rare. It was unique enough to bring him to ponder about it. "But I should clarify this at least, I am most definitely not mad."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:37 am
The woman could not help but stare at the eye as the man spoke, it was surely and interesting artifact, and as he further explained the meaning and story behind it she smirked. He truly was a necromancer...one that gives new life to old death. "I am certain your friend delights in the fact you hold him so very dear, though for how long has he been left captive in this jar that you carry about?"

She moves along behind him, far enough back to not make it look like earnest. She did not want to seem too overly intrigued with this man. "Madness in and of itself is not a flaw, sir...it is not a flaw to say the very least, simply a...different form of thought..." she laughed and moved to perch upon the back of one large gravestone, the darkness swirling around her body, her eyes catching the dimmest light ans seeming to shine. This one would be such an interesting toy, one that could be of great interest, after all ,the legends had spoken of his kind, spoken of their usefulness as slaves...

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:45 am
Lucian looked at his friend once more, how long had it really been? Time seemed to float on to him, he rarely kept track of dates anymore unless when looking for corpses. He turned back to look at the woman again, tilting his head slightly to crack his neck. "I'm not sure how long anymore but it won't be much longer until he is whole again." He decided on the next grave and began to dig after placing the jar next to him. The eye bobbed up and down slightly, almost as if it was watching hopefully at the grave. Lucian looked back for a moment and saw her sitting on a gravestone. It seemed a bit weird to him to sit on one, knowing that death is not always permanent.

He smiled a bit to himself for a moment. "I do indeed think differently than most, you are true in that fact. It can also be a flaw though, I have also seen that proven. What would you say that you are? Mad, or sane?" He returned to digging, at a slower pace though so that he could hear her if she replied.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:56 pm
"To claim one's self as being sane, is pretentious and rude, but all the more one must ask themselves if one is truly mad would they know it?" She grinned and ran her fingers along the stone beneath her, her nails scraping on the marble stone. "Your friend is lucky that you are so diligent. Not many would care enough to bring life back to the dead body of a loved one....insanity...they would day, the dead are dead and the past cannot be undone....such is the will of the gods and should not be questioned." She chuckled, making a mocking mark at the sky above her. She had but one god, the one that made them, the one that still looked down on them and gave them the powers that run through their veins. "Do you see our lord Caine ending all life....leaving it to wither away in death...oh no....no no...our god gives new life, new purpose.." she laughed and let her shadows whip around her form, wrapping around her in a dark shadowed dress. "Though I fear you might raise more ghosts than are needed in your hunt to bring him back, Necromancer....stealing from graves brings alot of unrested back.."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Sara Draconia

Crew

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm
Lucian laughed to himself a bit, she did have a point. Many people who were mad didn't know it until it had been pointed out. He cracked a smile though as she mocked the god that ruled everyone that was mortal. "Without him we would not exist, making this cause of mine also nonexistent." He smiled at his eyeball friend once more, it wiggled again as he though about who it belonged to. It looked up at her as the shadow whipped around, almost as if it knew what the shadow was. Lucian changed his position before speaking, letting his tail rest on his lap. "Ghosts may rise but they are just as easily laid to rest or given the peace they desire. They rarely linger due to the state most remains are in. My friend is a very odd case in that matter though, for he still exists in a sort of form. Not much different than a haunting but a different reason for remaining here." He thought back to the moments where he felt utterly helpless and alone after seeing his friend perish, it left a darkened look on his face for a moment before he returned to his usual half smile. "I like the way you think though, it is very interesting. I am curious to learn more about you, especially that shadow of yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:55 pm
The woman remained there, letting her shadows whip about her, covering her as her eyes watched him, she feeling the air around them fill with the dust of the graves that were dug open. "You will learn what you can and what I am willing to give you, for you see, I am as much the shadow as the shadow is me. I will not give you the insight that you need, but the insight you need to know, Necromancer" She laughed and began to move toward him, she watching the eye closely. "Your friend....is was as you are? Kindred...undead...such as we?" She moved about him, she grinning all the wider. She certainly was intrigued by the man, she not having had much interaction with the other clans as of yet.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces