Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
◢ Soft Petal ◣ O // A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am
User Image
:: Momoki ::

Momoki blinked and smiled when being hugged By shou, whispering into his ear " Shou is warm..". When Shou pulled away and started fiddling with her android body parts, she pouted, looking at him "I'm perfectly fine ! I know how to take care of myself !" she said, pouting and looking to the side, closing her eyes, sort of in a snobby brat type of pose. But then when she noticed her actions she opened one eye and smiled, throwing her arms in the air and jumped onto Shou, placing herself into his arms. "I was kidding, you know I love you Shou !" she said, nuzzling his chest gently. When hearing of the chocolaterie, and that he would think of it as long as she would be a good girl, she smiled and brushed her soft lips against shou's warm metal cheek. She hugged around his neck and purred gently. Even though there was someone there with her, she wouldn't cease showing her affection for the one who always took care of her no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
S H O U

" An Android "

He chuckled slightly at her persistent manner, tilting his head slightly and the somewhere hard, somewhere soft metal not able to melt laying over him like a layer of skin would on a human, his almost hypnotizing, glowing eyes glancing to Momoki. Then an idea immediately displayed in his mind before his inner gaze, instantly putting it into action as he feigned being hurt by the other's attitude, looking a little downwards. And did it work? Well, at least Shou felt how the energetic little one jumped into his arms. The bigger one's arms quickly snaked around her and pulled her closer. He would never get tired of her affectionate side, and she was lucky that she could even be like this with him, who normally appeared intimidating to people. But to him Momoki was allowed to witness his soft side, him simply having a weakness to her little being. "Ooh, really now?" he said with a laugh mixed into his charming voice, as he held her close and heard how she loved him. His eyes blinked once at the kiss to his cheek, the small feeling-impulses resting beneath the metal-skin reacting to her lips meeting with the skin. Then suddenly Shou scoffed her up softly, one hand placed on her back and the other holding her beneath her legs. "But! You know how I don't get out much, dear, so you'll have to come with me for the chokolaterie, you know~" Shou purred to her and lightly found a way to tickle her side, while still being in the kneeling-down position beside her.

Aki Amaya-chan

Tipsy Prophet

Legitly Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
:: Momoki ::

Momoki smiled and nodded when Shou was curious to see if Momoki loved Shou. She smiled cutely and nodded, agreeing to the taking him out in the town. "I wouldn't mind that at all ! Will Shou hold my hand in public?" she asked, blinking a couple times while looking up at him in a pleasing type of way. She loved holding hands with Shou when they walked around town. It made her feel secure and loved. But when getting tickled, her memory circuit triggered a feeling, and she laughed, trying not to thrash around too much, or else her fragile little body might get injured. She cried out giggles of infantry, the sound was like music for whomever had heard it. Her creator specialized in these two androids. Shou was the first one to be made, 2 years before Momoki was constructed. They got along amazingly, but then the creator realized he needed a superior being. Someone who was parallel to himself. The creator took atleast a week to construct little Momoki, but then, finally worked. When Momoki first came out, she knew nothing of any sort. Emotions, Touch, Mechanisms, Animals, not even her own being. But all that changed when meeting Shou. He taught her everything there was needed to know. Afterwards, a friendship was developed between the two. They were getting closer day by day. But in the end, their creator had died of old age, and told Shou to take care of dear Momoki. And he kept his promise to do so. From then on, they kept their promise. Momoki blinked and smiled when coming back from a vision she had just had. She then looked up at Shou and smiled at him, nodding at him. She then stood up, brushed herself off then opened her mouth, placing a finger up. "But before we do anything, we must feed on some, nourriture !" she said, the last word in a french accent. Thanks to the towns people, she had learned a couple words in other languages.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Nathen Takahiro

Nathen was sitting on a park bench, growling up at the sun, why did it have to be sunny today? he thought. He hated the sun, no particular reason why, he just liked rainy weather better. Standing up from his spot, he headed towards the town. The only thing that could possibly make this day better would be if there was someone selling chocolate, and (Ironically) thats what he smelled. Following his nose, he found the chokolaterie. He ended up buying two large bags of chocolate, then heading off in a random direction, with a soft and rare smile forming on his lips. He finally was snapped out of his chocolaty daze when he heard "Shou!". He looked in the direction that the voice came from, seeing a small android and another larger male android hugging. smile forming back on his lips, he continued walking, but not before eating another piece of chocolate.
(Sorry I posted this a bit late)  

Monkeybrainpie

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:55 pm
Daniella
User Image

User Image

Dani was trying hard not to fall asleep as she stayed late in her work office. Again. There weren't any windows in tech lab so she couldn't see how late she was working this time. All she knew was that she was asked to help create a new line of android children. She didn't know the rational thought behind it but hey, money was money. Yawning she looked down at her watch and frowned before shrugging and shutting down her station. Work, no matter how important, could wait until she got at least 5 hours of sleep. With that thought in mind she walked out of her building to walk to the sub station and passes by a chocolaterie and the people going to and from it. Yawning again she catches her train and tries again to not fall asleep before she can get home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 am
User Image
Nathen Takahiro

After finishing at least one bag of his chocolate, Nathen decided to head back to his large apartment. He didn't need a job, seeing as his parents had been quiet wealthy before they died, and he inherited all of the money. But he did have art school. He headed back through the streets, past the house where he had seen the two androids', and back to the chokolaterie. He waited at the sub station for the train that went right underneath the apartment building.
(Is this enough, it's all I could really write right now)  

Monkeybrainpie

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

:: Alisa ::

Alisa blushed as she tried to follow momoki and shou then without her knowing her feet transformed into roller skates as she felt herself going faster and catching up to the others then she inverted her skates back into her feet returning to normal as she walked with momoki and shou as she asked with a sweet voice as she smelled the chocolate in momoki's bag."Momoki what is that delectable smell it smells very yummy."  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff