Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Green Lantern Digimon Movie Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 am
Wulfie can call me Cwing, and Zadoc can call me whatever the fudge he feels like, but upon closer inspection and at least 3 minutes of thinking, I don't like nicknames anymore! Yay for being annoying! Why don't you all just call me 'Jino' or 'Denkou-Te' or something. blaugh

(Jino is one of my default names for RPs involving ninjas. And Denkou-Te is 'lightning hand' in Japanese.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:01 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
Wulfie can call me Cwing, and Zadoc can call me whatever the fudge he feels like, but upon closer inspection and at least 3 minutes of thinking, I don't like nicknames anymore! Yay for being annoying! Why don't you all just call me 'Jino' or 'Denkou-Te' something. blaugh

(Jino is one of my default names for RPs involving ninjas. And Denkou-Te is 'lightning hand' in Japanese.)

Im gonna call you the Deku tree. instead of Denkou-Te

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 am
Zadoc the 27th
Chaos Darkwing 559
Wulfie can call me Cwing, and Zadoc can call me whatever the fudge he feels like, but upon closer inspection and at least 3 minutes of thinking, I don't like nicknames anymore! Yay for being annoying! Why don't you all just call me 'Jino' or 'Denkou-Te' something. blaugh

Im gonna call you the Deku tree. instead of Denkou-Te

You can call me it if we strike a deal. You can call me Deku or whatever, as long as you make up a new nickname every so often.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:05 am
Ill make one up as often as they come to me. and if you dont know what the Deku tree is then im sorry for you

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 am
Zadoc the 27th
Ill make one up as often as they come to me. and if you dont know what the Deku tree is then im sorry for you

BAH! I know what the deku tree is! I have finished the original ocarina of time! And I am getting the 3DS version this week!
(Well, I think I am, the people we ordered from screwed up so we got it from Amazon.co.uk. My mum says if it doesn't arrive before next week (Going to the south of the country) Then we will go out and buy it. If that happens I will get kid icarus instead biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:53 am
That sounds like alot of fun!

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 am
It is and I can't wait.
Are you going anywhere this holiday Zadoc?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am
Actually Im almost done with my holiday now. I already went to the river to float on inner tubes though

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 am
Thats cool, I'm of to france on Friday!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 am
Really that sounds like fun. Ive only ever been out of the country on a cruise to mexico

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am
D is putting Art up

The reason that D is taking a while is due to the fact that there are some technical difficulties for him, but they are almost all up.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff