Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guest Counter
  +1
View Results

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 pm

I have lost all hope in beating my writer's block, but I know since you guys are awesome writers, I could get some tips on how to get past the writer's block and find my inspiration again. ^__^

Any tips or ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Well, what I do, is I usually think about my character, what he/she would do, why, and how.

And it doesn't even have to be what they would do next, it could be what they would do to help an old lady cross the street.

When I get my character's way of thinking into my head, I can jump back into writing because I know what they would do.

If it's situational block, though, just try imagining what you yourself would do.  

ecopper12

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 pm
ecopper12
Well, what I do, is I usually think about my character, what he/she would do, why, and how.

And it doesn't even have to be what they would do next, it could be what they would do to help an old lady cross the street.

When I get my character's way of thinking into my head, I can jump back into writing because I know what they would do.

If it's situational block, though, just try imagining what you yourself would do.

I never thought of doing that... Thank you so much. ^__^

I'll try it. ;D

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces