Cowboy's Gone (to the cottage)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:05 pm
My baby left with his grandparents for vacation at the cottage for a full week. I will be joining them Thursday night but...uuuggghhh my gawd it's so hard to trust my parents with him. He is, still, despite all the money I spend, the family dog. AND I know he'd be MUCH happier at the cottage than home alone all day.

That being said. I showed my parents how to do his stretches, they look very uninterested but said they'd do it. I told them we are out of treats and to stop at my store when they were leaving (on their way) so I could pass them some. They never did evil So I really don't see HOW they will do his stretches and if he reinjures himself and we miss out on the rest of the frisbee season I will be BEYOND pissed.

My mother also freaked out this morning because it sudenly occured to her the dog would be in her new car stare Because until today he was going to magically appear right? So NOT really instilling confidence.

So ya, I'm having my own separation anxiety right now. I'm not use to locking the back door either. It just feels so strange. To not have a dog in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:59 pm

It'll be ok, it's only for a few days til you get there and they raised you well, so they should be fine with your baby for now.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Vanilla eXee

It'll be ok, it's only for a few days til you get there and they raised you well, so they should be fine with your baby for now.

mmmnnnneeaagggrrhhhh ninja  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff