Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Student Newspaper - OPEN FOR POSTING!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Possible Newspaper Names?
  Amityville + Any of the typical newspaper terms
  The Monthly Scream
  Terror Tribune
  Gruesome Gazette
  The Paranormal Post
  SUGGESTIONS! (Would love to hear them!!)
View Results

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm
Student Newspaper

Club Name: (Insert Name of the Newspaper Here)
Founder's Name: Pepin
Meeting Location: Paper will be published Monthly. Group meetings will be held at the end and beginning of the month to determine projects
Requirements to Join: This paper isn't too serious, there can be totally fake stories made up about students/occurrences so it only takes your student's determination to join!
Concept/Aim/Purpose: To report the school as the students see it!
Current Members:
1. Pepin
2. Xiu
3. Tset
4. Arachne
+ Seth
+ Edel
+ Bea
+  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm
Positions (UNLIMITED except Editor positions)

Editor-in-chief: Pepin
Assistant Editor: ???

Reporters: (Write stories! Can be true, untrue! Also can be interviewers)
- Tset
- Arachne
- Seth

Artists (Comic or graphic, this does not reflect your talent but your character's talent):
- Edel

Photographers: (Take pictures, I figure for this we can make a logo to slap on a post in an RP if the photographer ICly takes a photo for the newspaper! Photographers should be able to 'caption' the 'taken photo' when the paper is published!)
- Xiu
- Bea
-  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 pm
Ideas, suggestions, etc, please let me know! I am planning on explaining more of this later after this week of finals  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 pm
ouo b Xiu-Ying would definitely be interested in being a photographer!  

Kaiyumi

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 pm
tset would also be interested in being an interviewer perhaps. <3 or an assistant of some kind. she's good at running errands and organizing. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm
Arachne would like to do a Horror-scope if that's wanted? whee  

Sayuri_Nitta

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm
Ill have requirements up for assistant editor when I get the chance xD!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm
Sayuri_Nitta
Arachne would like to do a Horror-scope if that's wanted? whee

AW YESSSSS

OKay so I will put her under reporter for now but

Horror Scopes and Obituaries (NEW STUDENTS!) are two big sections Im hoping to have as well as a comics or something  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 pm
Cool & okie doke ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm
I'd love to offer Seth as a reporter cause I don't know what you want from the assistant editor.  

Strait Jacket Girl

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 am
Edel is keen on being a comic artist, though she might put her own strange twist into things. (Also, I'm regrettably not as good an artist as she should be LOL)

She might also be keen on shadowing the reporters on their interviews or whatever, to learn more about the people in the school / whereever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm
Bea would love to be a photographer! like what zyph said, she could shadow the reporters and take a photo while they are doing whatever  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:31 pm
Alrighty then! Bout time I got back to this~

(this is a mock prompt before I send it in for approval.) IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN K

Sporting a ghostly white blouse buttoned, or lack there of, rather immodestly was Pepin as she stood before an empty classroom with a box full of random supplies. If her intentions were to pitch a play pretend club to a bunch of invisible goblins then her goal was met. Never particularly one for dressing up, the ghoul had a very 'professional' image in mind for when she wanted to pitch this idea to the committee.

"I bring to you today the paperwork and filing for a student newspaper organization," Beaming with delight, she set the box down and wriggled her dark fingers in the air before diving in and pulling out some cords imagining them to be cameras dangling on straps. "I wish to acquire multiples of these.. soul capturing apparatuses, the Canon HD lens Freedom Edition for my editorial team. They are of the utmost importance you see in capturing the essence of Amityville-" An essence in which the glitch ghost had only witnessed for hardly a week's time now.

"Oh my~" she chirped and let out a giggle. "I forgot to introduce myself. I am Pepin Molyneau, editor in chief for the Paranormal Post. Reaching back behind her ear, Pepin produced a pixelated pencil to write with- which of course did nothing and left no markings on paper anyway. "Here I'll give you my card-" A blush accompanied the glitch ghost's extended hand with nothing but fragmented data in it. "Yes so, the matters at hand-"

Turning and folding her hands back behind her back with the cords still in tact, Pepin paced away from her box slightly and the tone in her voice changed suspiciously. "Our goal is very very clear. We desire to report the goings-ons of the academy in a respectable, professional, and honest way. I have with me a list of students whom which have expressed their interest in reporting the news, illustrating the news, and portraying it AS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS HAPPENS HAPPENS-"

Such a skipping in her voice couldn't come more naturally as in her mind the truth equaled gossip. Lots and lots of juicy, over-exaggerated, uncensored gossip. "So. Here is the deal. I will run this professional business as if it were paid.." A pause in her voice insisted that she did in fact desire some sort of funding, "And get the word out around the school. That way everyone know's what's up.. what's happening.. who's new, who's dating who-" Pepin couldn't stop herself as she listed all of her elements while stepping backwards, tripping over the desk she'd set the box on and scattering all the junk that was in it including a stray minipet that crawled its way under the floorboards and forever out of sight.

.... << ..... >>

Nobody saw.. that. Standing straight once more and brushing off her shirt, she ran a hand through her permanently messy hair and pouted ever so slightly. "I believe I've made my point. And I look forwards to hearing back from you. As soon as possible. Good day." Nervously she gathered up her things and stuffed them away in the box then darted out of the empty room to actually go and propose her club to the committee.

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games