Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
The Chronicles Of Monkey ~Good eye catcher right? lol

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Red_Wolf06~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Well, not much to say about me. I'm African American, a little french, creole, and a little Cherokee, just encase you were wondering. I like to watch anime, read manga and play video games and smoke lots of hookah. I plan to attend Lamar State and I want a career in digital animation. Yeah, that's right, I want to create video games or work on anything to do with computers. Its about here that people lose interest in me but its a shame. I'm fun and outgoing. I like to be unique and different from all the rest. I'm shy at first but when you get to know me its hard to shut up and tend to scare even my friends with my awkward and strange ways. I can be a bit of a perv but nothing to watch out for. I have two tattoos, a tribal horse and Fang's tattoo from FF13. My father is in the Navy so I've been all over the world, well, just the US and Japan that is. I have three pets. A horse in Louisiana, and a Husky shepherd mixed named Shilo, and a Red Tail Boa named Kira. I love animals! My taste in music is a mutt, I like everything besides most rap/hip-hop/R&B and country. My biggest field is Techno/Dance/Trance, Rock, J-rock/pop, and Alternative. Oh, and hang outs are fun. I like to hang out too. ^.^ Please be honest if you don't have interest in me afterward. I hate when people say they "had a good time and lets do it again" but stop talking or never get back with me. Its a hurtful feeling because...well...sorry I'm too much cool for you lol.

So if you ever want to Rp, just chat or ANYTHING Im always open lol. Could always use more friends....or more. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Wooow. You sound like someone I would love to get to know. Pm me x3
(Plus, I go to school on the border of LA and TX and have a friend at Lamar soo.... wink )

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hooking Up

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items