Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"Yeah...I'm fine, by the way..thanks for worrying about me", Ardyn sarcastically responded about the emergency, a koi fish swimming around his face, smacking against his cheek with it's tail before floating away. Picking himself slowly, his hair all wet and matted down, the speedster only groaned before looking up at at Millie as he had noticed her sad face. Tilting his head softly, he knew that she wouldn't be down if it wasn't for good reason so with that, the young keyblade wielder stretched out his back, cracking his back loudly before picking up his friend with a soft smirk on his face. He knew he had to keep her wrapped around him tight as he spoke up with a tired look on his face,"Alright...lets get going then, shall we? Hold on tight and hold your breath.."
With that, Ardyn got into a running stance with Millie on his back, his hands softly touch the cement ground before he looked up. Electricity flowed out of his irises when all of a sudden, nothing was there but a flash of a teal blue lightning bolt as he used his speed to travel back to the shrine. Hopefully, with Ardyn's growling stomach, there would be food waiting for him when he gets to homebase.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:28 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Just as her apprentice left, only Hannah and Ardyn with Millie on his back speeds off. Mitsuki watch them go off, then glanced at her phone. "My students and I will head home, and see what's going on." She said to her beloved. "Alright, and is everything okay babe? What the h*ll is going on with that drones surrounding you and girls?" He asked her through the speaker. Mitsuki sighed as she jumped of the roof, then speeds off. "I will tell you in person." She replied, and didn't bother to scold him for watching his language. "Okay, I will be waiting." He said as he understand. "Bye." "Bye." Two love birds said farewell before Mitsuki hang up. She put her smart phone in her pouch, then she immediately telepathic link to Japanese Deities. If anyone knows about Chaos Stones, it's them, who may have knowledge of it. "Kami-sama, I need the knowledge about Chaos Stones. One of the widom kami-sama, please meet me at Yuki-jinja." She telepathic to Japanese Deities, hoping one of them, mostly knowledge deities will step in to explain about mysterious Chaos Stone. While on the way home, Mitsuki noticed her wayfinder was glowing, but she had to focus on situlation back home.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki Fenrir

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100