Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm
Merril stood up and growled."Thanks a lot you ruined my plan..."she said to Hawk.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She looked at Merril, she can tell her father wanted to see his daughter. Her ruby eyes sees her Golden Perfect Amulet hanging as she place it back under her yukata. She sighed about this, "Don't worry Merril-chan, he's just tested us from our mentor order." she told her about what Atticus was doing, and she shook her head to keep her white hair on her back. Honestly, she starts to wondering what happen to him, but she doesn't wanted to talk about this because she think he will send other assassin from anything dangerous from her and her creed.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm
"Oh ok...Alice can we go look for my uncle now?"Merril asked Alice with a slight smile.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

She heard her question and she nodded with her calm smile, she will never break any promise to everyone she deeply cared about. She clipped her cloak and pulled her hood to cover her ruby eyes, and she look at Hawk and Sparrow, "Everything is okay, but... I am pretty sure that's what Atticus-san wants to find out that I'm skilled enough to blend in the nature." she told them and walked away to take Merril to the Nagasaki in Shrine Temple. She will probably wanted to visit Nagano again for seeing all sakura trees around.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:59 pm
"Ok...I can't wait to see his face when he sees me."said Merril with a smile.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

As he walked with them, Hawk's eyes closed, a smile appearing on his face as he watched through his mind on where they were going.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

By the moonless night, Mitsuki, now in full-blooded human, is cloak in white, she started to look like beautiful little girl. She found her adopted mother sitting on the ground, watching the sakura petals fall, nearly winter. After they arrive at Nagano, Darcia nearly take Mitsuki, but Ayame slaughtered him into pieces and buried his body under the large sakura. Ayame felt like they are in freedom from his clutch, yet she took half demon to Nagano because that's a place where Kiba and Suzume first met, "This is where your father met your mother," she told her as she begin to tell her a story between Legendary Emperor Wolf Tribe and Shrine Maiden. She remember Emperor Kiba met the priestess Suzume Kokoromi unconscious, then took her in to unused house. Then the morning comes by, she shot the arrows at his sleeves and let him live because he kept her warm and got his name. Few days later, Kiba watching over Suzume for entertaining, later fall in love with human woman. Until one night, he and Ayam save Suzume, she's only last priestess left. Kiba took her to Nagano and treats her a wound, then she wail for her body lack of physical ability. Only Kiba give her a hint that she has something that demon don't, which she started to get confuse, then realize it's love. Then she give a first kiss on emperor demon. After Ayame finish her story, Mitsuki suddenly blush about her parents first kiss. Her right palm didn't sting her anymore, but it seems to heal her. Mitsuki felt very happy to find her parents fall in love, Ayame wish she will find her human mate, but someday she will.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:57 pm
Empress Ayame

User Image

Since the Emperor's death...
His own daughter must live...

Ayame and Mitsuki gotup and walk towards the mountains, even it's freezing cold from blizzard snow. Full Blood Human Mitsuki nearly collapse her leg, being human will be trouble, which Kokoro quickly transform in larger form and wrap herself around her partner. Ayame turn her head and see her adopted daughter shivering, she felt so sorry for her because she's a human will have a bigger problem with snow. She made a sad smile as she handed her white fur drape to place it on her leg, Mitsuki look at her very curiously, "I don't want your father becoming over-reacting about seeing people nearly freeze, like your mother." she made a funny comment about Kiba over reacting about Suzume's nearly freeze to death, but Mitsuki sweat drop in confusion. Ayame lift her adopted daughter to Kokoro's back, while her drape is on human girl's leg, and they continue on the journey. Mitsuki look at her right palm, wondering she will use Chirasengo on either Priestess, Demonic, or both, yet she will give it a try when it comes to enemies she and Ayame face with.

... If I see no love
... You don't understand humans

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

By the time Ayame open the ruin door of temple, two demons and one full-blooded human girl enter the temple. Mitsuki fell into a slumber, yet she can hear female speaking to her, "Young half-demon... someday... you will control fifteen celestial brush techniques... you will know one day... bring out the light from the darkness..." said the mothering voice very kind tone, Mitsuki lightly smiles from the voice. Ayame place her adopted daughter on the futon and cover her by the blanket to keep her warm. She begin to wonder why Darica said that his grand daughter is only holy demon and purify like the sun. She really need to pray for Sun Goddess to see it's true as she look at the night sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

By the morning came by, Mitsuki regain her half demonic power. She has pulled out the Celestial Brush and her scroll, she lay on the snow staring at the gray sky, remembering the dream told her that fifteen Constellation of Celestial Brushing Gods will speak to her and gain their ability of nature and vanquish the demons. She only remember Amaterasu told her, she will have a companion await her, but she will tell her when she's mastered all the Celestial Brushes, give her Celestial Brushing Technique and explain to her why her grandfather was after her power. Mitsuki need to meet Thirteen Celestial Brush Gods, but the stars are appear at night. She's waiting for Ayame to wake up.
Ayame silently asleep, until the glowing humanoid insect-like jump by and begin to draw her appearance.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

While Mitsuki watch the tiny snow falls from gray sky, Ayame slowly woken up and notice small glowing insect-like drawing something. She suddenly recognize that tiny friend as she squint her eyes towards him, "Issun, you better not draw something pervert, like last time," she warn her old friend, Issun, that they separated to search for Mitsuki. Issun gulp and look at fierce Empress as he drop his brush, "H-Hey there, Ayame... you have been sleeping well," he greets her nervously, until Ayame flick her finger at Poncle to teach him a lesson, then he got knocked on the wall. Issun got up and angerly jump, "Hey!!! Is that how you treat human men like that!?!" he yelled at her, but Ayame doesn't afraid what men think of her as she sigh, "I don't care what does men think about me, but he was always calm and collected towards human, yet gets ladies all over him," she respond and mention about Emperor Kiba. Issun stop jumping and look at Empress, but hiding his scroll of her.
Mitsuki stood herself up and walk around, however she notice from behind that green grass sprouted every time she walk, then disappeared by green light. It begin to curious her, wondering how does she do that. Still, she haven't control her wolf form because her demonic blood haven't been awaken yet. Mitsuki wish there is a way to turn into full blooded demon. Although, only the female motherly voice know she is immune with Exorcist and Holy magic because of her bloodline of Miko.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 am
Empress Ayame

User Image

Mitsuki look at her palm, she have to practice the Chirasengo by the large stone, she lay her eyes on. She head towards to large stone, and grab the rope to tie it around her right wrist tight to stop her blood flow. She felt her arm started become numb, yet felt the electrical current around her palm, however she can feel her Spiritual and Purification Power forms in. Mitsuki will give it a chance to try her Shirine Maiden version of Chirasengo, so she begin to charge towards to the boulder as she thrust her palm through the boulder.
Ayame kept having thought about her old friend, until she and Issun suddenly sense Chirasengo, only the Empress recognize that power as she quickly stood up and slide the door open, seeing her adopted daughter destroyed the boulder in wide eyes. Issun seems to drop his jaws, "Wow! Where did she learn that? Her birth parents and her adopted gramps didn't possess that kind of ability," he ask her and know about her birth parents and adopted grandfather. After the boulder was destroyed, Mitsuki nearly collaps as she panting, she have finally mastered Chirasengo with Priestess Power, she did mastered that and her demonic power, but all she needs to do is master her demonic version of Chirasengo. Mitsuki smile at the gray sky. Ayame begin to speak to her little friend, "She met one of legendary clan, Nanashi clan, I don't know why he gave her Chirasengo for before his death. Atticus seems wanted to let her keep his ability," she explains to him about how the half-demon met Atticus back in Devil May Cry Shop. Issun look at Empress in disbrief, "Nanashi clan? I thought they are extinct long time ago," he exclaim very irritated, but she sigh and continue to watch her adopted daughter exhausted herself. Ayame smiles a little, "Yeah, they are the legend, like Mitsuki-chan's father, the infamous Dark Emperor Kiba, who slayed all of demons in Demon World and bathed himself in demon blood," she agrees and remember Kiba covered in demonic blood for slaying a lot of demons. Issun doesn't want to speak as his face have gone pale about Kiba soaked in demon blood bath. Ayame decide to let Mitsuki go visit Fortuna to see her adopted grandfather, so she grab the smal white wolf with crimson mark and head outside to head towards to Mitsuki, who got up to shake her head out. Empress walk up to her and handed over the half demon her pet, "Mitsuki-chan," she said softly to her as half demon look at her very compassionate, "I know you miss your adopted grandfather, but you may go visit his grave. I have something for you, that your mother use to play and wanted to give it to you," she told her very mother tone and give the present, Mitsuki look at it and it shown the wooden flute that her mother use to play. She held it tight, but Ayame have to reveal about her pet, "I won't come with you, but Chibiterasu will join you. I will train Kokoro to fight, but you may call Chibitersu, Chibi, and he is a boy" she said to her about a new pet. Mitsuki nearly shock about Chibi, she notice his reaction gone gloomy. Ayame saw her reaction as she sigh, then goes by the howl to open the portal. Mitsuki look at her adopted mother in worry for a look of why-aren't-you-coming, Ayame lightly smiles, "Because Fortuna will attack me, and I have to pick up something that your parents left. Issun will join you two," she replied as she knows her silent treatment, then Issun jump to half demon's head very excited, "Heh! Don't worry furball, as the great Issun, I will protect you," he said to her very immature, leaving Ayame sigh and left, "Don't worry Mitsuki-chan, you will probably meet Sons and Grandson of Sparda-sama again! Tell them I said hi!" she called out and disappeared by the fog.
Mitsuki, Issun, and Chibi stay still, Mitsuki felt guilty for not visiting her late adopted grandfather. She look at her wooden flute, her mother did play that wooden flute, but Issun spoken out, "Blah! Your mother is Shinto Shrine Maiden, and I don't want to hear that half-bake prophet making that song," he irritate about Mitsuki's mother, then mention Waka. Mitsuki didn't say anything as she put the wooden flute in her bag and grab Chibi along with Issun. She found lavender and magnolia flowers as she pick few of them, then head to the demonic portal to Castle Town.

... If I see no love

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

"I don't know why it happen, but you mention it's Son of Shinigami's doing. Your grandfather's grave is broken, isn't it Takeshi," said Ushiwaka, who is watching him staring a the grave of his dead grandfather, Darcia, but there is no signs of his corpse. Takeshi came by earlier to mock him, but it's empty. He didn't take a glance on Ushiwaka, "Since Asura arrival, his madness will spread and may bring the evil being back to life," he respond to him monotone. Ushiwaka flip his veil before he walk around, "Such as Darcia, but tell me Takeshi, why did you attack má chérie after you reveal yourself as her eldest half brother," he ask him with playful tone. Takeshi show no hesitate as he try to claw at him, but Ushiwaka jump up to a branch, "Pun indeed, you are still blaming on her and her mortal mother for Kiba's death," he tease him, Lin walking out of the shadow with a smirk, "She is rather little hanyo, she seems didn't master that ability, but her speed is incredibly fast," he said with a sneer look. "I hope you are not talking about Shadow, she tried and never master it. She's probably still underdevelopment," said Ayame as she walk out with stern look towards Takeshi. He take no hesitate to look at his father's old friend, he scoff. Ushiwaka is spoken out as he land behind her, "You might wanna see the grave you buried," he told her, causing her look surprise and rush to the grave and find it open and empty. She remember how greedy Darcia was for more power, Takeshi spoken out monotone, "Asura's madness soul wavelength brought grandfather back, if I recall, he wants her power to overpower the human being. Tch, he's a foolish," he told her what happen, causing Ayame clinch her fist to make her palms bleed, Lin look amuse to Ayame's reaction.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:56 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

After all of talk, Takeshi and Ayame suddenly smell foul as they turn their head to same directions. Ushiwaka spoken out because he sense evil, "It seems like the assassin are in trouble, I wonder what is Falcon planning on and why he destroy the Italian Brotherhood," he states and mention Italy Brotherhood causing Ayame look at him in dismay, "What the h*ll happen in Italy?" she ask him, Takeshi spoken out to reply, "He's probably plan to finish his father's dirty work, me and my packs already pick up the information when Arigane was a hero before Atticus, Assassin's Creed are like the realms protection, so they stay in the shadow. I remember father teach Japanese Assassin's Brotherhood flexible and how to fight like a shadow. I might believe Falcon wants to drive them out, without the assassins, the realms will be unprotected," he explains to her, causing Ayame look alert, she remember Kiba taught Japanese Brotherhood about the shadow and flexible. Ushiwaka cross his arms, "Pun indeed, it will be disaster without them," he states before Lin attack him, but he dodge again. Lin curve his lips to cruel smile, before facing Takeshi, "Lord Takeshi, what should we do about those human assassins?" he ask him. Takeshi seems in deep thought before he rose his head, "We are going to save the assassins, all those realms doesn't belong to Falcon," he respond before dash off with his speed. Lin seems amuse, so he follow him to Nara.
"I'm afraid I don't have prophecy for you and Takeshi, I will bid you an adeiu," he said very playfully before he disappear. Ayame watch him disappear, then she run after Takeshi to join the fight.

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Lin

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan