Submit

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am
User Image

Coldest Island in Japan, there are wild meadow, but be warn it has some heavy snow storm.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:22 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku landed there as her white wing disappeared, she remembered she and her friends did a photoshoot for magazine, yet she can feel the clean air. As she was born in Japan and work on concert, "Maybe I should make flower crown for Akaito-kun, he might love it. Any wild flower is okay." she said to herself with her singing tone of voice as she imagine that Akaito like it, she giggled. She pick any flowers and humming her song rhythm, and start making some flower crown as she sat down feeling cold breeze.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

She's done making flower crown and on her corner of her teal eyes, she saw two souls roaming around the meadow. Miku stands up and walk towards them, the twins holding hands almost reminded her of Len and Rin's song Adolenscence as she felt her tears streaking down her small cheek. They look at her like she's will take them to Nirvana,"Sora o miagete, wa anata ga yasumu koto o shizukana basho ni idou shimasu" said Miku in japanese to look up the sky, then the twins did and saw a light shines to them. They disappear to their after life, Nirvana, Miku watch them disappeared to peaceful place. "It reminded me of Secret Garden, I dearly love this song." she said softly and open her wings and clap her hands to change her wedding formal wear to her original outfit. She flew to City Street as she bringing the flower crown.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Walking through the forest after a long slumber, the masked swordsmen moved forward, searching for a way out of the large forest. "How dare she send me to such useless area." He turned his head in every direction, his weapon sheath on his back as he walked, in search of a town of life forms. He remained on the path as he waited, feeling some sense of "evil" approaching. He was right about this. It was bandits that awaited their pray to appear where they would gang up and steal any wondering traveler's equipment, but they were hesitate about showing themselves to this tall man that obviously knew how to hold a sword. He stopped before him, considering what he should do with them. He knew that they would cause trouble to many people that would come across this path, then made his choice.

The bandits were a bit intimidated to attack Haku-men at first, but when he had stopped, they believed that either he knew he was there or he was some sort of robot that just broke down, either way, they decided to show themselves before this man. Within moments, there stood fourteen bandits, each one holding a weapon with a blade or a blunt weapon.
"Drop everything you have and leave, or we are going to mess you up!" One of them shouted, where as Haku-men showed no reaction, other than his hand moving to his sheathed weapon. They all prepared themselves to attack this man as Haku-men withdrew his weapon. "I shall eradicate this world of all evil and I shall start with all of you to show this world of justice." He held his blade to his side, gripping it with both hands as he couched down a bit. The were all too nervous to start first, but Haku-men wasn't.

He dashed forward and near instantly appeared before his first target, smashing his hilt into his stomach region, causing the man to couch from the fast and powerful attack. Taking advantage of the situation, a bandit swung his weapon at Haku-men's head, only to find that Haku-men sent a swift upper kick to his low jaw, cracking it severally. Haku-men didn't wait for another to approach before swinging his blade at another man that stood a great distance from him. This one saw the attack coming and blocked it with their weapon, but couldn't stop the force of it's weapon from sending him to the ground. A bandit standing behind him tried his hand at a sneak attack, but failed when Haku-men swung his blade around, striking this man in the shoulder with his weapon, damaging his shoulder blade.

Two men rushed towards him from both sides, raising their weapons to attack. Haku-men stood firm, swinging his blade 180 degrees, greatly injuring these two and rushing towards another, where Haku-men's fist struck him in the chest, smashing his ribs. Haku-men's hand gripped his partner's face where he slammed the back of his head into the ground. Shouted came from behind him and three guys headed towards him, without a moment to lost, Haku-men pulled up a barrier, where they all collided with it, showing shock in seeing this barrier. Haku-men then dragged his blade to their legs, knocking them off their feet and injuring their legs.

Five remained and four of them decided to run, while one of them were to afraid to move. Haku-men couldn't let these men leave so he brought his blade up to the sky. The blade seemed to be absorbing the wind as it remained in the air then Haku-men brought the blade down, striking the ground before him and out came a burst of energy that caught up with the men in no time, completely immobilizing them from moving. Haku-men's last target seemed much younger than the rest, but decided he would show no mercy. He began walking to this body, his weapon held in both hands as he moved. The boy noticed him moving and came for an attack, where Haku-men rose his arm before his weapon and summoned a counter.

The boy's weapon collided with the counter, repelling his attack and instantly Haku-men's hand gripped his throat and slammed his body into a tree, obviously shattering the boy's neck. Haku-men turned to those that survived and sheathed his weapon. It was against his honor to kill those that were weak or helpless so he decided to continue walking, attempting to search for evil and put an end to their ways.

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

Arru_Akki

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:59 am
User Image
Haku-Men

"I am Hakumen! The end has come!"

I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.

Haku-men walked out of the forest, heading towards a city where he could then find what he felt that he must in order to bring peace to the world.

[Exit]

With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:53 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Singing is one of my talent...

IA sing A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night, Miku and her friends watch her sing until the end. Right now, it's Miku's turn, knowing a lot of fans unaware of Konohanasakuya-hime and other gods demise, but they held strong faith in them. Her friends knew Talo is responsible, yet they will find the way to bring them back. IA wave at her fans, "Thank you," she thank her and left the stage. Miku know her ques as she follow her staff to the back stage. She takes a deep breath as the curtain is in front of her, she takes a position. She can see the hologram of sakura petals falls, "Okay, I can do this, Konohanasakuya-hime-sama this is for you," she said before her staff turn on her mic. The song called Senbonzakura starts playing and the curtain is down to reveal herself before she start dancing to match her rhythms. Despite how much rhythm made her tired, she keep smiling and enjoy the her talent.

...They will make everyone happy

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:41 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

After Miku finish singing her song, she bow down with a bright famous smile before she wave at her fans, until she notice a single light pink color petal passing by as she turn her head and find all dying cherry blossom trees begin to revive. The time have froze as a light pink orb appear in front of her as Konohanasakuya-hime appear in front of her, "Ah, Hatsune Miku, the Queen of Olympian, because of strong brief from your fans admire the beauty of cherry blossom. Thank you for bringing their faith back, I will contact with Shrine Maiden to awaken her Divine Trigger. Our forefather of Shinto will give her all the power of Divine Trigger once everyone with strongest faith bring Omoikane, Raijin, and Fujin back and restore the Japan's balance. Talos must be forgiven, and may the scent of flowers be with you," she vanish as her light pink orb shot up to the sky to meet with Mitsuki.
After the disappearance, the time return as her fans cheers, Miku smiles and give them an air kiss, "Thank you everyone~" she thank them cheerfully before she snap her finger as her soft song starts to play, she walk down the stage to the middle before she start to sing Sakura no Ame.
Articuno watch her sing as she smile, and she and Vocaloid groups witness cherry blossom tree revive as they realize one thing, Konohanasakuya-hime is back. Articuno wipe her icy crystal tears, "Sakura is back, and the true beauty of nature have brought back," she states with a smile, all Vocaloids agree with Ice Bird.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

After the whole concerts, including the encore, all group of Vocaloids gather around to wave at their fans before they all bow down. The fireworks sparks on the stage to give them a message to thank their fans to join their concert. They leave the stage to the back stage. Miku enter her dressing room to take a stretch, and wipe her sweat off of face by her towel. Articuno give her a water bottle with a smile, "Nice concert Miku, so what now, except Japan needs their gods back. Izanami telepathic me about someone name Falcon Deston escape Hades' torment, she is aware that he's son of Fox," she inform her as she congratulating her. hearing Fox as Miku snap her eyes open, she stand up and look at Articuno with a serious look, "Looks like we have to go to Throne of the Fallen King, right after I take a shower in my Heaven," she said serious to cheery tone. Articuno shook her head with a smile, before Miku smile to write a letter to her friends and boyfriend about her departure. Queen of Olympians summon her lotus specter to open her gate. She and Articuno walk through the gate to Heaven of Miku before the gate is closed.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan

Manage Your Items