Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[YEARBOOK] - IC Yearbook Committee Recruit (TRYING HOLD ON)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am
Yearbook Committee
The IC Recruitment Thread

Artist Search / Graphics Contest / Cover Concept Contest here

Amrita had a brilliant idea. A brilliant idea she found while browsing the interwebs. Something that other schools had done, but that to her knowledge (and later confirmed with research) this school did not possess an actually finished one. THAT HAD TO CHANGE. She could not, however, pull off this incredible feat on her own, and instead turned towards the student body. More specifically Xiu, who had been the first person the little childlike Vetala came across after her stroke of brilliance.

It didn't take long to rope Xiu in as Senior Photographer (hee, such big words! Nobody will ever know she learned it from the interwebs! Nobody), nor did it take long to later find and convince Riley to handle the Staff Section, but that left everything else pretty wide open. The next day? There were posters up everywhere. Posters that said:

Looking to recruit for Yearbook Committee!
Lots of positions available!
Should be fun, we hope!
Please see below for details!
Interested people please call AMRITA at 8-354-8666

And, of course, below...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:03 am
Things to Note

Yay things you should be aware of!
  • This is NOT first come, first serve when it comes to getting the position.
  • Applications are STILL OPEN
  • One Student per Person may apply, meaning you have to choose one student if you have two!
  • I will actually have you do the things posted below, just a heads up! Yearbook is actually going to be a thread. =D
  • If you are interested in (volunteering) to art for photos or want to enter our Thread Graphics or Cover Concept contest, click the link in the first post!
  • IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR YEARBOOK, ie categories for "Best ___" "Most likely to ____" etc, feel free to post them here! There's no format or forms for this!
  • Comments and questions are welcome! If you're too shy to post/ask in thread, feel free to PM Enoh Love! My PM box is as cuddly and inviting as a sleepy kitten.
  • This'll be edited as things come up!

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am
Available Positions
Looks like there are a LOT of openings...

Junior Photographers
____--> Looking for: ??? Junior Photographers
____--> ICly, Amrita and Xiu (Mostly Xiu) will be looking for photographers to make the book's pages super pretty.
____--> OOCly, if you are an artist and are interested in having your character become a photographer so you can draw the images they take, please take a look here, and apply to be an artist! However, being artistic or being accepted as a Yearbook artist isn't mandatory; if your character has an interest in photography, just apply here!
____--> If you are NOT an artist but wish to have your Student apply, feel free to fill out and post the form below. If you are an artist and wish to have your student apply so you can draw the pictures they take, please go HERE and fill out the form there!

Fundraiser
____--> Looking for: 1-2 Fundraising Agents
____--> Yearbook is not a part of Student Council and, until they have no choice, Amrita would rather not burden the Treasurer with this Committee. Which means they need creative people to make fun games in Yearbook's name to raise funds!
____--> OOCly, this just means that we get to think up fun ORPs to run by the GMs before putting into play. No games will actually take any form of currency; the monetary aspect is just for IC show.

Sports Section Editor
____--> Looking for: 1-2 Sports Section Editors
____--> Fan of sports? Apply here to interview the Jocks, the FEARLeaders, and tell the world via the Yearbook just how great the sports are at Amityville!
____--> OOCly, you will be required to reach out to the players of the team leaders/members and write up information blurbs/mock interviews on the Sports-themed clubs, IE Fitness, Bruteball, etc, including Team Members and imaginary scores.

Clubs and Organizations Section Editor
____--> Looking for: 1-2 Sports Section Editors
____--> Clubs! Everyone needs to know about the clubs! Apply here to Interview the various clubs and their members! Give them the media attention they deserve!
____--> OOCly, you will be required to reach out to the players of the club presidents/members and write up information blurbs/mock up interviews on the Clubs that do not fall under 'Sports themed', including Club Members and activities!

General Help
____--> Looking for: ??? General Helpers
____--> Complete the random jobs that Amrita assigns.
____--> OOCly, I may have you PM inactive users to get information on their characters for Yearbook completion's sake. Or maybe help out with a Fundraiser ORP! Who Knows! I will contact you if/when your help is required, and you're free to say yay or nay to the request!

** There is a note at the bottom of the page that states all interview questions must be passed by Amrita (OOC: Enoh) first, and that blurbs will also be read over by her before they are published **
(Not that she knows what this means, but it sounds good so...it has to be!)

Application Form!
Please fill out the post to apply

:!: [size=15][color=orange][b]Committee, YEAH![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]What are you applying for?:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you deserve the position?:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 am
Test Subjects Beloved Applicants
(Mostly for my record, no worries)

Junior Photographer Applicants
  • Doot ~

Fundraiser Applicants
  • Doot ~

Sports Section Applicants
  • Doot ~

Clubs Section Applicants
  • Doot ~

General Help Applicants
  • Doot ~

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 am
YAY THIS THREAD IS OPEN

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OOC ARTIST SEARCH AND GRAPHICS CONTESTS!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:25 am
exclaim Committee, YEAH!
Username: demon_pachabel
Student Name: Shehk
What are you applying for?: Sports Section Editor!
Why do you think you deserve the position?: Shehk is the head FEARleader so she's already one step towards keepin' in touch with her own team! FEARleaders try to keep tabs on other teams as-is, so it's just more of the same thing for her.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 am
exclaim Committee, YEAH!
Username: kuromeez
Student Name: Ren.
What are you applying for?: Junior Photographer.
Why do you think you deserve the position?: ICly Ren is very laid back, easy going, and someone who would totally be that guy who likes snapping random photos of people just to be silly. He's been around for a long time and knows a lot of people, but he'd ttly be that one photographer who has to go around and find anyone and everyone he hasn't met to make sure they get in to. OOcly I've been around for a ridiculously long time and I love drawing the characters here (as indicated by the entire folder I have dedicated merely to derpy TiH doodles), and I'd love to be involved. C:

* If you don't want me as a photographer, I'd still love to help out in any way <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 pm
exclaim Committee, YEAH!
Username: Huni Pi
Student Name: Petro
What are you applying for?: General Help Applicants
Why do you think you deserve the position?: You already own me, bby! And you know Petro, while eager to be of help to Amrita, he will probably just end up going ">8I" at the more specific positions. So General Help makes more sense for him ic-lly (and for me ooc-lly)  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:03 pm
exclaim Committee, YEAH!
Username: Eight
Student Name: Junko
What are you applying for?: General Helper
Why do you think you deserve the position?: I have experience in your Sweatshop of Death. You know if you need something from me all you need to do is go "HERE YOU GO" and then run away flailing.

...I think you've done this.

ICly, Junko loves to help out. She loveloveloves to help out. She is open to almost all tasks she is asked to do and works hard to accomplish things. She's also gotten over her "I DON'T KNOW THEM I MUST NOT APPROACH THEM!!!!!!!1221321" fear and is no longer afraid to go up to someone and ask them random questions..even if they don't know her.

At least she doesn't suddenly grab strangers and start yelling at them like some people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:09 pm
exclaim Committee, YEAH!
Username: chimarii
Student Name: Danny. Yeah.
What are you applying for?: Sports Section Editor
Why do you think you deserve the position?: Because Danny would absolutely SUCK at taking pictures (they would end up just being someone's foot or something). She totally wants to help with the yearbook though because it's like arts and crafts without actually having to have any art prowess. She'd want to be sports section editor because ... well Danny sort of screams sports. She's probably tried them all at least once (I'm looking at you, elephant polo) and knows how the majority of them at least work. Danny has no problem walking up to people and saying "HEY, TALK TO ME ABOUT THINGS" either.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:13 pm
YAY EVERYONE:

Junior Photographers:
Charlie
Cady
Edel
Ren

Fundraiser:
Junko

Sports:
Shehk

Clubs:
Danny

General Help:
Petro
Junko

I'm going to gather up my information and get all organized on my end before I ping ya'll with things I'll need! Be on the lookout for Amrita's Booth ORP, since most of it will focus on Yearbook!

Also, for those of you who don't have me on AIM, please add: sanguincarn, so I can hunt you down easier!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:13 pm
demon_pachabel

kuromeez

Huni Pi

Eight

chimarii

MASSIVE QUOTE PARTY;

Hey guys! I know it's been uh....averylongtimedon'thurtme, but I'm picking this back up again, and was wondering if you lovely people still wanted to help with yearbook?

( SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING QUOTIFIED TWICE DON'T HURT ME PLZ ;; )  

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm
Totally okay with it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 pm
I do! :3 <3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items