Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Hope of the Heartless ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm
((Ugh, sori guys. it's been hectic around here))

Allison looked around. It was a nice coffee shop. Small, quaint.
"What exactly are you guys doing here, Aiyden?" Jared asked. "You know this place is too quiet for anything after six."
"Fine then! We'll leave!" Aiyden snapped, grabbing Allison's hand and stalking towards the door.
"I didn-" Jared began, but neither of them heard the end of the sentence. Aiyden pulled her away from the coffee shop so fast she nearly tripped.
"Slow down, damnit!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 am
((Go! Super Reviaval powers!))

The few people who had not booked it as far away from the theater as possible were finally sheparded back inside to the main theater where they had just finished watching Titanic the play, in which elizabeth and Henry had be acting. There were about fifteen people, a number that Francis was confident he could handle. The other golems ((made of brick)) started to arrive. "Search the building's rooms for the actors and other straglers. Bring them here if you find any." About five of the brick golems marched off to start searching hallways. Francis sat himself on the edge of the stage. "If you could all please toss your cell phones up here that would be greatly appreciated." The remaining golems closed in on the crowd menecingly to enphsize the sense of urgency, a hail of cell phones were tossed onto the stage. "Thank you. As you have probably figured out by now your all hostages for the time being. Sit quietly and do exactly as I say when I say it, if you don't you will be sevearly inured if your lucky and killed if your not. Alyria you can come sit next to me." The last statement sounded like a borderline flirt.

((*casting spell to bring people's back*))  

Zeraal

Militant Shapeshifter

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm
..dead..xD Oh Well.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:48 pm
Nell-E Kai
..dead..xD Oh Well.

Not necessarily. Some of these people are still regulars online. I can email them to remind about this RP. It's no problem.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Nell-E Kae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 pm
Blind Blindness
Nell-E Kai
..dead..xD Oh Well.

Not necessarily. Some of these people are still regulars online. I can email them to remind about this RP. It's no problem.

It really doesn't matter to me i don't even know where this was going..xD It was kinda turning into a 1x1 between me and Zeraal anyway. It's not important, but thank you for offering. :]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 pm
Nell-E Kai
Blind Blindness
Nell-E Kai
..dead..xD Oh Well.

It really doesn't matter to me i don't even know where this was going..xD It was kinda turning into a 1x1 between me and Zeraal anyway. It's not important, but thank you for offering. :]

Lol okay, you're welcome  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash