Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
Zero's people who he rps with...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm
--Ooshiro Imatokai
----Posting format

--Kanta kagami
----posting format  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
Nickname: Ink Storyteller

Birthdate: July 14

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 160 Lbs

Nindo: "Gain the power to paint your own world, don’t let someone else paint it for you."
Personality: Ooshiro is a trickster he likes nothing more than to laugh and tell stories. However when push comes to shove Shiro is a fast thinker and a powerful attacker. Ooshiro uses his bloodline to protect the ones he loves no matter what, even if he burns through chakra fast he has enough control to get the job done. However when the job is done he loves to play pranks on certain targets, however the biggest target though would have to be his sister Daitomi. His attitude is really very easy going and hardly gets mad, but when he does get mad beware you might find yourself in an inky hell.

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Ukyo

Chakra Pool: 475
Chakra Element: Wind, and Lightning
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Caligraphic flames

Strengths:
• Tag teaming with his sister
• ability to quickly switch from tai, buki, and ninjutsu
Weaknesses:
• water getting in his ink or ink attacks
• Burns through chakra easy
Fears:
• Needles… Needles… NEEDLES
• Feeling useless

Class Attributes:
• Thick Blood: Bloodline technique effects increased.
• Secret Puddle: Backup reserve of [50] chakra.
Personal Attributes:
• Ink Expert: can use any paper or skin to use certain ink techniques. This does not include Ink transportation.
• Chakra to Burn: 50 more chakra added to reserve at the cost of all his genjutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 1350
AC: {Advancement credit} 3100

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 7
C Rank :: 2
B Rank :: 1
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 10 / 22
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Ukyo Mizo – Ooshiro (ninja sword)
Weapon Range: 24” (including handle)
Weapon Weight: 2lbs
Weapon Location: Back around the waist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 5 smoke bombs
• 10 kunai
• 5 blank medium scrolls
• 5 containers of extra chakra infused ink
• 5 flash bombs
• Chuunin flak jacket X

Summoning Type: Snakes
Summon Sage: No
Pacts: none

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

{Fuuton}
• Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ] -D- (timeskip learned)
• Tobidougu Sojuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ] -E-
• Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ] -C-
• Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] -C-
• Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ] -C-

{Raiton}
• Seidenki Ito no Jutsu [ Static Strings Technique ] -E- (time skip learned)
• Rakurai no jutsu [ lightning bolt technique ] -D-
• Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ] -C-
• Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu [ Twhiching Limb Technique ]-C-
• Raikou Kousen no Jutsu -C-

{Ukyo}
• Ink Projectiles -D-
• Sumi Bushin (ink clone)-C-
• Sumi Gasumi (ink haze)-C-
• Choujuu Giga (Super Beast Imitation Drawing)-B-
• Custom: Sumitou (ink sword) -D-
• Sumi tama no jutsu (ink spit) -B-
• Sumi Yusou no jutsu (ink transportion) -B-
• Ink sheild -B-

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Mirror image}
• {Stage 1 / Side Image: complex -E-}(time skip learned)
-stage one mastered-
• {Stage 2 / delayed punch: Complex -D-}(time skip learned)
-stage two mastered
• {Stage 3 / Triple kick: Complex -C-}
• {Stage 3 / counter clone: Complex -C-}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Shiro grew up in Kumo with his mother and father, Yoko and Reon Imatokai. His parents were high ranking Shinobis within the village. Imatokai became a great name. Shiro’s mother Yoko was part of the Ukyo clan before marrying Reon. So at a young age, Shiro only read the techniques of the Ukyo clan. His parent’s knew that he was going to carry the line within his blood one day. By the time he was seven, Reon brought a child home with him. Shiro was outside playing and saw his father coming into view. He looked to his father, his chest armor covered in the child’s blood. ”Yoko!” His father called out. Yoko came running from the house thinking something had happened to Reon or Shiro. She came to Reon and looked at the child. Being of the Medical class, Yoko’s face twisted in fear. ”Get her into the house.” His mother told his father. Shiro stayed in the living room with Reon as Yoko worked on the girl. ”Dad?” Shiro’s asked softly. Reon looked at him and ruffled his hair. ”Mom knows what she is doing. The young girl will be fine.” He told his young son. Three days pasted, Yoko came from the room and smiled at Reon and Shiro. Reon rose from the couch, ”Is she?” Yoko nodded still smiling. ”The young thing is alright and awake.” She told Reon. Shiro pushed past his father and mother into the room where the girl was. Laying still on the bed, a girl with hair as white as the snow laid. Shiro came to her side and looked at her. She slowing opened her eyes. Brown. Reon sat in a chair next to the girl and smiled at her. ”Well hello.” he spoke. The girl’s eyes moved to Shiro’s father and she smiled. ”H-hello.” She whispered. Her voice raspy. Yoko came to the girl’s side with a glass of water. The girl sat up and took the glass; without a break to breath she had the water gone. She held the glass to Yoko. ”Thank you, Miss Yoko.” The young girl said. Reon looked to Shiro and then to the girl. ”I’m Reon. This is my wife Yoko and our son, Ooshiro, Shiro for short. Might we have your name?” The young girl looked at Shiro and smiled before looking to Reon. ”Daitomi Konan. I don’t have a last name. I just know my first and middle name.” Yoko smiled. ”May we call you Dai for short?” Daitomi nodded. ”It sounds nice.” Once Daitomi was feeling better Reon and Yoko took her to the Orphanage. Reon had convinced the Headmaster of the Orphanage to allow him and his family to visit Daitomi. Granted. Shiro was the one that visited the most. He was worried that Dai would need a friend. When Daitomi was picked on because of the color of her hair. Shiro would fight those picking on her. When Shiro turned eight, his mother and father had decided that in one year’s time. They would adopt Daitomi. Exactly the day after Daitomi had turned ten. Shiro was happy to finally have a sibling; Daitomi was excited to finally have a family that wanted her. Shiro went to Daitomi one day. Daitomi had come to a thought. ”We’ll share blood.” Shiro looked at her confused. Dai p***k her finger and blood ran down her finger. ”We’ll share blood and become blood siblings. So that we’re always together, Shiro.” She said as she p***k him with a pin. Blood dripped from his finger and Daitomi sat her bleeding finger on to his. They raised their fingers between them and Shiro looked at Daitomi as she grinned at him. ”Brother and Sister. No matter what.” Daitomi smiled at him. ”Right, Shiro?” Shiro smiled. ”Right.” From that day Daitomi and Shiro had always referred to each other as Brother and Sister. Then tragedy struck. Reon and Yoko were called out onto a mission. Shiro said that he would stay at the Orphanage with Daitomi until they had returned. The days passed, Shiro and Daitomi celebrated her tenth birthday. ”I can’t wait for tomorrow, Shiro. I get to finally live with you and your parents.” Daitomi said as she danced around her room. Giggling. ”You can start calling them mom and dad, you know, Dai.” Dai stopped spinning and shook her head at Shiro. ”I want my first time calling them that. Is tomorrow. When I finally get the right to call them that.” Shiro smiled to how happy Dai were. His eyes watched as her scared skin spun. Dai stopped and looked at her scars. ”The doctors say. That my scars won’t ever heal properly. Even as I get older they’ll still be there.” Shiro nodded. ”Mom and Dad will love you no matter what you look like, Dai.” He smiled at her and she hugged him. ”How did I ever end up with such a great little brother like you?” That night it rained and thundered. Shiro and Dai slept together holding each other’s hands. In the morning Dai had her things packed and ready to go. Shiro and her sat together waiting for their mom and dad to come for them. They waited all day; as the sun set, a shadow casted in front of them. Shiro and Dai looked up to seeing the Raikage instead of their parents. The Raikage knelt in front of them and sighed. ”Children…something terrible has happened. Your mother and Father had been killed a few days ago.” Shiro and Daitomi looked to each other. ”I’m sorry children. I received the word earlier today.” The Kage looked to Shiro. ”You’ll be sent to Family in Konoha.” The looked to Daitomi. ”I’m sorry Daitomi. But… You’ll have to stay here at the orphanage. Reon and Yoko had to sign the documents. Which they were going to do today. Unfortunately, they won’t be doing. I’m sorry, dear girl. I really am.” The Kage looked rather sad and hugged both children. ”Come Shiro. Your family is waiting for you at my office.” Shiro screamed and kicked as he reached out for Daitomi. Daitomi did the same as the Headmaster of the Orphanage held her back. As the years passed, Shiro grew up in Konoha with his mother’s family. When he came of age to join the Academy. He chose to return to Kumo and study there, in the hopes of one day finding his older sister, Daitomi. Now a Genin, Shiro proceeds in the studies his mother started with him.

-------------Custom techs---------------
These are not posted as learned its a least to keep track of what I do... If its not on the jutsu list then it doesn't exist yet

Character: Ooshiro Imatokai/any in ukyo who wants to use/learn it
Technique Name: Sumitou (Ink sword)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: ink
Description: Sometimes the length of the ukyo mizu can be troubling despite being strong, this technique is one used to change that. By using the Ink stored inside the Ukyo Mizo and controlling it over the blade of it, the ink will extend the reach of the Ukyo Mizo to a length of a sword. How strong the chakra in the blade is determines how effective the sword will be. Meaning the sword can break from a high rank jutsu if the user doesn’t enough chakra. Ink is in a constant movement in the front of the sword to the back into the blade again, however this has no real battle use to but collect blood and ink for the ukyo user despite the ukyo mizo being covered in ink.

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

TEXT

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

[img]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/SN rpc/417385-2-1.jpg[/img]
[imgright]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r61/dracowolf_fang/SN rpc/sg1-3.jpg[/imgright]
[img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff489/XxJadeiferxX/33973-Set-Of-Nine-Black-And-White-Diamond-Heart-Flower-And-Maple-Leaf-Headers-Dividers-Banners-Or-Lower-Back-Tattoo-Designs-Pos.jpg[/img]
[size=9][u] Gain the power to paint your own world... [/u][/size]
[size=9] [b]DON’T[/b] let someone else paint it for you...[/size]

[align=center][size=10][b][u]Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai[/u][/b]
| Chunin | [b] Ink Storyteller [/b] | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |[/size][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=9]TEXT[/size][/color][/align]

[size=10][align=center] | Snake Summoner | [/align][/size]
[size=9][u]All I need in this world is… [/u][/size]
[size=9][i]My [b]INK[/b] [/i]and my older sister…Daitomi.[/size]
[img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff489/XxJadeiferxX/33973-Set-Of-Nine-Black-And-White-Diamond-Heart-Flower-And-Maple-Leaf-Headers-Dividers-Banners-Or-Lower-Back-Tattoo-Designs-Pos.jpg[/img]
[size=9][align=left]Chakra Reserve: 475/475[/align][/size]
[size=9]AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kanta Zii Kagami
Nickname: Laser pointer or Zii

Birthdate: 6/9

Height: 4’2”
Weight: 50lbs

Nindo: "A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers"
Personality: Kanta seems to have two personalities being child mode and ninja mode, which differ from each other. Except the fact they are both fiercely loyal to his friends and would abandon a mission to save them if needed.
Child mode: “Child mode is whenever Kanta isn’t fighting or training. He is a clumsy, shy little ninja who will trip over himself, and easily scared. However in the mode he is always smiling, and nearly untouched by the cruelness of the world. In this mode is really what its name suggests, a child, loving candy, fun, and just running around. However in this mode he can’t be really taking seriously, especially with his really long sleeves which he waves when he is flustered or mad. In short this mode is a huge bundle of emotions.
Ninja mode: “Ninja mode takes place when Kanta is one a mission, fighting, or training. His clumsy and whimsical attitude cast aside, as he takes a cool collected attitude. This mode believes that emotions will get in the way of the mission or mess him up in a fight. So it doesn’t show them too much, while keeping a smirk on his face. This mode is not emotionless but doesn’t show what his emotions are, unless forced out. However what’s weird about this mode is the emotions are unreadable but he seems to keep a smile out as well as say compliments or insults to the enemy, this is only so to throw them off.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: ninjutsu
Subclass: bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: ranton

Chakra Pool: 300
Chakra Element: water and lightning
Chakra Color: azure
Chakra Materialization: A spiraling bubble of chakra, with several sparrows flying around it.

Strengths:
• extremely smart
• Loyalty to friends
Weaknesses:
• very young age
• tires out easily
Fears:
• being alone
• Spiders and bugs

Class Attributes:
• Quick Hands: Jutsu performance speed slightly increased
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Personal Attributes:
• powerful control: "at the cost of genjutsu he learns ninjutsu one post faster, and receives 5 more chakra when chakra training."
• quickened blood: "learns bloodline jutsu one post faster"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: {Advancement credit} 0
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: • Ninjutsu : : 02 / 14
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: arm and shin guards
Weapon Range: Short
Weapon Weight: one pound on each limb
Weapon Location: arms and shins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 Fuma Shuriken
• 5 exploding tags
• 10 kunai
• 5 flash bombs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton
• Rakurai no Jutsu [ Lightning Bolt Technique ] -D- (time skip learned)

Suiton
• Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ] -D- (time skip learned)

Ranton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Not much is known about Kanta’s past, he was born into a family of rogue ninja’s, who after giving him the lightning tattoo at a very young age were killed, while he was taken into konohagakure as an orphan. Despite his very young age he was a genius at learning ninjutsu and quickly became a ninja. However it seems his mind had split into two modes for some reason. One of these modes being a cute child who loves to play and the other mode being the ninja genius. He is a very young, and his story hasn’t started yet, but underestimate this child is not wise. As he will be the first to use what he learned and set traps before he gives a chance to his opponent to think of a strategy.

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class| Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

TEXT OF DOOM

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

[align=center][img]http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu352/hotaru_nanami/Anime File/Rantonuser-1.jpg[/img]

[size=10][b][u]Kanta Zii Kagami[/u][/b]
| Konoha | [b]Laser Pointer[/b] | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |[/size]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/DreamRunt/Dividers/4459acec.gif[/IMG]

+-------------------+

[size=9][color=deepskyblue]TEXT OF DOOM[/color][/size]

+-------------------+

[size=11][b][i]"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."[/i][/b][/size]

[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/DreamRunt/Dividers/4459acec.gif[/IMG]

[size=9]Chakra Count: [color=grey]300/300[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][size=8][color=darkskyblue]"Fear me! For I am adorable!"[/color][/size][/align]

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games