Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:04 am
I have a best friend. She lives far away..... London.
Recently, she posted on FB a song called Monster by Cascada. Its basically about a kid who gets abused by his parents. He rapes a girl and then commits suicide by bathing in kerosene and glass.
Sometimes, I think she has depression and she said she has a little. Most of the time she is happy, but when she gets depressed, she gets it bad. One time, we were on cam (we do this all the time) and she had a razor in her mouth from a pencil sharpener. She said it wasn't sharp, but Im not sure if I should believe her.

Were like sisters, so we tell each other EVERYTHING and we love each other. I am extremely worried about her. Dont call her suicidal because she is really a nice girl who would never do that. I am just so scared.

What can I do to help her? Her parents refuse to bring her to the doctor. I feel so helpless....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Recently, she posted on FB a song called Monster by Cascada. Its basically about a kid who gets abused by his parents. He rapes a girl and then commits suicide by bathing in kerosene and glass.
Sometimes, I think she has depression and she said she has a little. Most of the time she is happy, but when she gets depressed, she gets it bad. One time, we were on cam (we do this all the time) and she had a razor in her mouth from a pencil sharpener. She said it wasn't sharp, but Im not sure if I should believe her.

Were like sisters, so we tell each other EVERYTHING and we love each other. I am extremely worried about her. Dont call her suicidal because she is really a nice girl who would never do that. I am just so scared.

What can I do to help her? Her parents refuse to bring her to the doctor. I feel so helpless....

Ask her if there's anything on her mind and if she's ok  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 am
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge

well, one thing is, shes never online anymore. Not on gaia, her FB chat is offline while she is online, and whenever she is on skype, her status is away with "gone out." or "gone somewhere"
I leave her massages, but she never writes back. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:06 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge

well, one thing is, shes never online anymore. Not on gaia, her FB chat is offline while she is online, and whenever she is on skype, her status is away with "gone out." or "gone somewhere"

Then same thing might be up or she might of found someone to be with but do you have another way to get a hold of her  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Then same thing might be up or she might of found someone to be with but do you have another way to get a hold of her

Im sorry, i dont understand what your saying. And no, i dont really have any other way to contact her, besides mail, which costs money, and i think that would be a little weird. -.-'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Conker4253
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Im sorry, i dont understand what your saying. And no, i dont really have any other way to contact her, besides mail, which costs money, and i think that would be a little weird. -.-'

I think you should try that and she might of found a bf  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 pm
if she found a bf, then she would be happy. and she has one.

I think its the fast that she pushed her sister down the stairs.
I didnt get a lot of info, but she logged onto skype for like, 5mins and tolled me that she was grounded for pushing her sister.

Im still worried about her.... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 pm
Damn. Im so sorry. That sucks ):

I wish i could help you. I really do. :/

But ive never been in your situation. ):

All you can do is hope that she is ok. Thats
What i would do. Im sorry :/  

ii-izzybella-ii

Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash