Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
favorite movie and movie genre :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

APigInAWig

Savage Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am
Shilberu Erikku
I like horror films, psychological thrillers,and anime films. I also have a bit of a thing for Asian Cult Cinema(i.e. Tokyo Gore Police, Battle Girl, Old Boy.

My favorite films are: Psycho, Halloween,TCSM, The Invisible Man,Howl's Moving Castle, The Man They Could Not Hang, A Clockwork Orange, Sleepaway Camp, and Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

MEGALODON FTW 8D
Love that movie. They really should make another.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am
Nico_Ryan
Shilberu Erikku
I like horror films, psychological thrillers,and anime films. I also have a bit of a thing for Asian Cult Cinema(i.e. Tokyo Gore Police, Battle Girl, Old Boy.

My favorite films are: Psycho, Halloween,TCSM, The Invisible Man,Howl's Moving Castle, The Man They Could Not Hang, A Clockwork Orange, Sleepaway Camp, and Shark Attack 3: Megalodon.

MEGALODON FTW 8D
Love that movie. They really should make another.

I actually tried out John Barrowman's line once. b***h slapped me. blaugh  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm
I don't think I really have a favourite genre. I can't handle too much gore or torture, though. I seem to have a blind spot for zombie movies, though. Like, I could never sit through any of the Saw movies or watch something like Hostel, but people getting ravaged by the undead doesn't seem to bother me as much, so long as it's not toooo extreme. Maybe it's just because zombies are so far removed from reality, whereas people getting tortured and killed by a sadist or psychopath is actually something you might see on the evening news.

One of my favourite movies is actually Hackers. It's awful, but I love it nonetheless. x3 So inaccurate, so cheesy, and so ridiculous, but I love the bright colors, the crazy s**t the characters wear, and way the soundtrack totally fits. Pure junk food, for the eyes and ears.

A couple of other favourites would be Saved!, Donnie Darko, the Resident Evil movies, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain, Scott Pilgrim VS The World, C.R.A.Z.Y., The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, and Girl, Interrupted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:29 pm
i like fantasy and comedies  

Diavel Goddess

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:39 am
XxBlack-SwansxHavenxX
i like fantasy and comedies

^^
have a favorite movie/s?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Favorite genres would probably be comedy and horror (so long as I'm watching it with someone orz)

As for favorite films... I really love Let The Right One In, almost anything Ghibli, Summer Wars, and Hot Fuzz  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 pm
Coyote Skies
Favorite genres would probably be comedy and horror (so long as I'm watching it with someone orz)

As for favorite films... I really love Let The Right One In, almost anything Ghibli, Summer Wars, and Hot Fuzz

hot fuzz is awesome xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 pm
neko-mata-01
Coyote Skies

hot fuzz is awesome xD

It is! Simon Pegg is amazing, everything he touches is magic =P  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 pm
D.E.B.S and Spiderman Most definately. Cant stand horror though. More for comedy or suspense/adventure/fantasy  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff