Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
FREE STUFF! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hi
  muffins
  sideways
View Results

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:11 pm
This is becoming a real prospect?

Edit: Oh HELL to the mother ******** yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 pm
Dannnation. Looks like I nnissed it.
By the by, did anyone ever explain to that girl that there was no deleting a Gaia accovnt?  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm
Matasoga
By the by, did anyone ever explain to that girl that there was no deleting a Gaia accovnt?

Yes I was thinking the same thing. But I could always use it as a mule or something of the sort.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm
Denkou Soshiatae
Matasoga

Yes I was thinking the same thing. But I could always use it as a mule or something of the sort.

Svre, if yov get it. When I vsvally see these things they wind vp being scanns... I never know what the pvrpose is, bvt they rarely wind vp in sonneone getting an accovnt.
Oh, by the way, transferences of passwords/accovnts and svch is, I do believe, against the ToS, so do hope that Inn incorrect, becavse if Inn not, condvcting svch a trade in the open like this covld be trovble, for yov.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am
Matasoga
Denkou Soshiatae
Matasoga

Svre, if yov get it. When I vsvally see these things they wind vp being scanns... I never know what the pvrpose is, bvt they rarely wind vp in sonneone getting an accovnt.
Oh, by the way, transferences of passwords/accovnts and svch is, I do believe, against the ToS, so do hope that Inn incorrect, becavse if Inn not, condvcting svch a trade in the open like this covld be trovble, for yov.

It is against the ToS to ask someone for their password, and to give your password thinking it is a mod or some such thing, but to willingly give your password to someone else with the intent of giving them your account, I think is fine. Even if it isn't supported by Gaia, it would simply be user error, especially in this case since it would be her giving it to me without me approaching her first.
Well, I still hope I get it, I've never won a game of this type before.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm
Denkou Soshiatae
Matasoga
Denkou Soshiatae
Matasoga

It is against the ToS to ask someone for their password, and to give your password thinking it is a mod or some such thing, but to willingly give your password to someone else with the intent of giving them your account, I think is fine. Even if it isn't supported by Gaia, it would simply be user error, especially in this case since it would be her giving it to me without me approaching her first.
Well, I still hope I get it, I've never won a game of this type before.

That wasnt the rvle/clavse I was referring to, bvt Inn not looking into it any fvrther. I ivst thovght Id warn yov with what I had heard.
In any case, best of lvck actvally getting the prize that yov were pronnised and not getting in trovble for it.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Kaeotique

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 am
*lick*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 am
Are you still here Mistress?  

x_-Mockingjay-_x

Mistress Le Gasp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:08 am
yup yup
still giving prizes to everybody that won!
Congrats, y'all blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 am
You still giving away stuff?...  

1Sunder

Aged Gawker

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 pm
1Sunder
You still giving away stuff?...

No, she's not, sorry. I just received her account as the grand prize a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:55 pm
Really?  

x_-Mockingjay-_x

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:43 pm
x_-Mockingjay-_x
Really?

Yes. I was the last person to post on page 5, meaning I got her account.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff