Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 am
Soul Eater Yukito
if u like anime go to animefreak.tv or animeratio.com and netfilx got some good anime too i watched all kind of anime smile

I prefer to buy the anime. It helps the industry, helps the economy, helps my state, and gives me something more permanent than a website.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am
Mirai Maku
Soul Eater Yukito
if u like anime go to animefreak.tv or animeratio.com and netfilx got some good anime too i watched all kind of anime smile

I prefer to buy the anime. It helps the industry, helps the economy, helps my state, and gi
Quote:
ves me something more permanent than a website.
Quote:
k its just for people who doesnt have time to buy them or doesnt have the money

SoulOfEuphoria

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Mirai Maku

Intermediate Flatterer

12,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 pm
Soul Eater Yukito
Mirai Maku
Soul Eater Yukito

I prefer to buy the anime. It helps the industry, helps the economy, helps my state, and gi
Quote:
ves me something more permanent than a website.
Quote:
k its just for people who doesnt have time to buy them or doesnt have the money

lol that's one reason why so many USA divisions are shutting down. It's easier and cheaper to get an illegal fansub of a show or watch it for free on websites that don't have the licensing rights (IE google video, youtube) than to actually buy the show.

Combine that with how expensive shipping costs are, how expensive rent is on buildings, and the general lack of family disposable income - you get a floundering industry.

Sure, I'll watch a series on Hulu, but Hulu pays the distributors for the rights to play the series on their website. I also will buy the series if I like it, although I usually only buy one or two per paycheck. Granted, I don't know if animefreak.tv or animeratio.com does the same thing as Hulu.

CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff