Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Are You A Current Or Former Champion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 pm
Are you a current champion, or former, in another person guild and would you like a chance to face WWFG current champs? If you are current one, and you have permission to put the title on the line against one of our champions please just fill out the stuff below.If you don't have permission or are just a former champion, please also fill out the info below..Preferred champions would be Undisputed, World, or Company top title..Or more than one top title.. Dead Guilds are accepted, as long as you get permission and are the last champion. Just know that the champion, my crew, and myself will have the final say on whose face the current Undisputed Champion. Good Luck, and have fun...

Wrestler :
Current or Former :
Title name :
Guild link :
Permission to defend your current title : Yes or No

~Please do not list all your title history...~
~~Just remember if you do become champion and are a current champion in the guild you were a part of. You will be defending The Undisputed title too..~~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:15 am
This isn't a personal shot but I'm not giving EWA (and its territories) which include: ACW, HLPW, SCW, ICW, AWF, PAW, GIPW, CLC, TNW:R, AOWW, UEWF, WWL and FWD permission. It's nothing personal, but I'm doing something big, so this goes to anyone really.  

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm
Yukari Clepsydra
This isn't a personal shot but I'm not giving EWA (and its territories) which include: ACW, HLPW, SCW, ICW, AWF, PAW, GIPW, CLC, TNW:R, AOWW, UEWF, WWL and FWD permission. It's nothing personal, but I'm doing something big, so this goes to anyone really.

Wait are all of those active, cause that is a lot of Guilds man, the only one i know is SCW and didn't that like die.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 am
Neo-Blade8
Yukari Clepsydra

Wait are all of those active, cause that is a lot of Guilds man, the only one i know is SCW and didn't that like die.

ICW and AOWW are the reincarnation guilds. Only reason I know is that I have the originally guilds.. Well I just gave Matt Shanahan the original ICW. So really just AOWW. So if you were a former champion or the last champion of The Original AOWW, then add that if someone posts..Other than that, please follow Chrono's request. Seeing he is the captain of those guilds, he has the right to refuse. And Good luck with your big plans..  

JobsEveryDay

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 am
Neo-Blade8
Yukari Clepsydra

They are not active (though ICW will be soon) and their title history is apart of EWA's archives. Any joint guild promotion I'm trying to hold off until at least December.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm
i will grant permission to XCW's last champions to participate if they so choose. which means chrono/yuke and snypa since i'm so not bringing in lita (she's already been used here expertly in the past anyway)  

Drako Damone

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm
You could run that last show Jarel, sort of like what Tyler did for GCW. But have it only last about a month or so...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 pm
If your running the last show, then please invite me back, because I was making room and when it died it was one of the 20 guilds I quit out of.  

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games